OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished) WIP's.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Zes

I've always liked that maroon color scheme on those guys. Looking forward to what's next!

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks Alex. I just assumed they were from the same Battlefront game.

I'm not surprised tbh, they look like snowtrooper shock squads or something like that.

Zes wrote:I've always liked that maroon color scheme on those guys. Looking forward to what's next!

Yes they've gone less KKK and more Spanish Inquisition with this look lol!

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 PVDREVo

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 ATgqoyS

(it's a joke, I know there are red KKK robes and these guys in Spain are part of an Easter parade)

Remodeled the chest plate to be more accurate, dismantled the speeder bike, had to saw a bit in two to make painting easier. Painted the boiler suit with grey ink, useful stuff! Wish I'd known it existed years ago! The 'burgandy' turned out to be scarlet!! Evil or Very Mad Suspect  so that took a lot of faffing around with different ink washes to correct but got there in the end. There's one last shoulder piece to be painted that I just made and the white fabric pouches are sized differently, I guess Action Man's QC back in the day was a bit lax so that needs to be fixed too. Got the bandolier of mags and the black double pauldron thing to make still, oh and hands.. and kama.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 LS7V20s

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 YjONXAK

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 AdIAxPt

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 4Oa8Slb

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Ya24G5k

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 UHDOB1J

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 5FIlglu

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 CNsn606

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 V9Jscgz

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 2DhAlpi

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 I0ufJsS

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 JOG8qKQ

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Viho1IR

More paint to come on this..

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 9ds90eX

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 4hWLIJ0

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 COsK8QQ

Not the same colour as indicated on the can!! I had hopes for this make as it's made in Greece where I grew up....

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 VhbqfqT

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 EwlnX4y

Grey ink

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Zrxy6a0

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Zi1jNYr

Bloody boiler's broken down again!!

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 PH3WmTP

Testing whether to use violet or sepia inks

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 ILeWHaF

Used both lol (drying)

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Sn8odX8

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 NClQXvE

weathering on boots as these guys go to nasty places by default.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Tk0i7J5

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 LafHT0n

Dry grey suit and painted armour

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 XHRlnyu

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 DJYldBm

Without flash.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 VkJU7zH

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, nice progress. The red will make the gunner really regal.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looking pretty cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:Coming along nicely!

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, nice progress. The red will make the gunner really regal.

Stryker2012 wrote:Looking pretty cool.

Cheers guys! I hope not GTF, he's supposed to be Special Forces not a Royal Guard! Mind you I didn't design him, you'd think some kind of urban camo for that world in the video lol.

On we go... working out attachments and pauldrons next it seems..

TOOK AGES TO FIND A PAIR OF MATCHING COLOUR GRIPPING CLONE HANDS, I MEAN THE GLOVE PART NOT THE ARMOUR PLATE, THAT HAS TO BE CHANGED ANYWAY, FORGOT THEY COME IN SHADES OF GREYS AND BROWNS AS WELL AS BLACK.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Jnsj5ng

SPARE BACARA HANDS' ARMOUR

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 5UMpUVF

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 EKyPQM4

NOT GREAT PICS BUT YOU GET THE IDEA

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 DO59H7w

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 I9LFvP3

ELBOW ARMOUR NEEDS TO BE ATTACHED BETTER LIKE MOST OF IT! LOL YES IT IS THAT CLUNKY!!

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 VgqQK6j

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 2OYd6In

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 UVXexeY

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 XOVjUde

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 LAYW5Ss

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 HnvnSNd

CAN'T BALANCE IT ALL TOGETHER! THAT GUN GRIP IS GOING TO BE ANNOYING FOR 1/6...

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 A17AGkG

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 S6qmNaE

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 JYX3Kqw

PAULDRONS

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 F5yemYh

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 LRVH1eh

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 BtcklD5

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 L5UANCO

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That Galactic Marine is looking cool, I don't think I've seen that many of them around.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Still loving the snowtrooper influence. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Theboo-bomb wrote:That Galactic Marine is looking cool, I don't think I've seen that many of them around.

Cheers! Neither had I until I started looking for them!

GubernatorFan wrote:Still loving the snowtrooper influence. Smile

Yes a nice reboot of a classic design, I have liked all the snow trooper designs so far.

Reference pics using cosplayer costumes

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 HL1OJxJ

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 QlLIdB0

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 DqiEUyq

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 S0qKZiP

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 85QR22E

Decided to use the belt I've been saving for a custom Commander Neyo that will probably never get done..

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 FS1kfFJ

Material is from a bra of all things lol, perfect colour but had to carefully remove the foam padding that was fused to the material.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 SNiVfR1

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 MRgDP4M

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Ltfo5gD

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 UvRNfPC

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 O2cTzuQ

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Ag8odot

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Zjyr1ii

Creating the monolithic pauldron, regular trooper style, not a captain like the Hasbro toy version.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 EUyLFNF

Slits for backpack straps

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Hms5hke

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 DbrwTn7

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 FXtnlhn

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 7AOgqi4

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Z5dlQks

Test fit

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Fp3Aiig

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 GZqeVc0

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 PSpSH0J

Kama size from ARC Trooper Fives.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 OIYhlED

Powerpacks etc..

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 3mDR3uk

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 NLubCoM

Making kama

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 O0Es9zU

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 W6GOdpK

White borders are wide as I'm having problems using my scissors due to arthritis or whatever it is.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 E1MploY

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 OX0whOP

Belt rigs

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 8itiJyR

Painted an old Dengar boiler suit grey for the snow biker scout. Still wet.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Wnk9aNn

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 WzDgt30

Kama harness

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 GBakqiG

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 IqPrt60

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 R2z6Wj7

Attached and weathered/coated

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 R2z6Wj7

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 1hMQFZ5

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Q0XMo01

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 XV0pOI9

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 FLmc53I

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 CqDIHc0

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 XEpmybT

Head/helmet stuff next, needs a ball joint made and a new 'bib' as the old pleather is knackered.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I do believe this is the first time I've seen you repurpose a bra... Excellent progress.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I do believe this is the first time I've seen you repurpose a bra... Excellent progress.

LOL, yeah came in one of those sacks of cleaned used clothes neighbours used to put outside my house as a sort of comunal 'swap meet' but with no one there, sort of 'take it if you can use it' shame they stopped doing that years ago now. Cheers! I need to make the monolithic pauldron shorter vertically wise, it's bugging me. Put some straps on the boots and perhaps a holster for a blaster carbine as a backup to the gatling blaster.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
The Clone Wars Galactic Marine is finished,

STRAPS ON HIS BOOTS

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 LMMuXNM

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 HiyzQ8W

HEAD BALL JOINT MADE FROM A WOODEN BEAD

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 PZRnEd1

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 CI9QUqt

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 PsFipBl

WORKS WELL WITH NO MODS NEEDED TO THE HASBRO HEAD

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 C22W5Vs

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 QGAOJsG

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Dzx7wNs

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 P43QuH3

MONOLITHIC PAULDRON TRIMMED BACK AND ATTACHMENT LOOPS ADDED

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 YmR804S

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 XcD0p0o

NEEDS MORE MASK LIKE FACIAL DEFINITION UNDER THE FACE COVERING

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 OK7rgLC

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 D1xC4mw

LIKE THIS, PART OF AN OLD ACTION MAN SNOWBOARDING FACEMASK

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 UwxLb5j

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 C3DGgBe

RUN OUT OF WHITE PRIMER..

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 VX08BQL

MADE NEW FACE BIB OUT OF SOFT MATERIAL

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 VX08BQL

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 85QR22E

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 DqiEUyq

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 4rCWEDS

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 JqmdWMd

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 J7N50hO

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 0YjHFMu

ATTACHED BETTER GRIPS FOR THE FIGURE TO HOLD THE GUN, THERE'S THE SAME GRIP ATTACHED TO THE FRONT (INSTEAD OF THAT SILLY LITTLE BAR) THAT I FORGOT TO PHOTOGRAPH, BRINGS THE HAND FURTHER FORWARDS TOO.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 NCbdX8R

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 LWTSYtY

FINISHED

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Q1w6qL6

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 6v0jsz1

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Y4jcuri

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Y2vXwQx

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Ba7otWa

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 OWtPI11

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Cfa94sO

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 LPYcO8x

GALACTIC MARINE OFFICERS, GENERAL KI ADI MUNDI AND COMMANDER BACARA

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Xn8Gps7

ORDER 66 RECEIVED...

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 HTgzSND

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 NCo0Gvc

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 RIuQBPt

AND EXECUTED RELUCTANTLY BY BACARA..

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 7pwvJKX

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 TVaOlcf

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 HP6PmCA

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 EpxhVtu

GALACTIC MARINE AT HOME WITH MY OTHER CLONES

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 TeBCSPw

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 0N7RUmh

GRATUITOUS PICS OF MY PREQUELS COLLECTION
IN 1/6

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 67Uuqd1

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 4oEo1hb

STILL NEED TO MAKE MY AURRA SING

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 XuYlQmt

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Rf1RskU

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 L4pP5FB

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 QFdHlbW

NEED TO FINISH MY CUSTOM DOOKU TOO..

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 6REu2Ox

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Laci2pz

GOT A COUPLE OF ASHOKA BUILDS LINED UP TOO, EVEN PIELL'S LIGHTSABER IS BEING FIXED.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 C6xzD64

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I knew what you were going for and yet still ended up impressed. And one does not normally think to turn to wooden beads and things for sixth-scale figure joints, yet this worked flawlessly. A great additino to your massive collection!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I knew what you were going for and yet still ended up impressed. And one does not normally think to turn to wooden beads and things for sixth-scale figure joints, yet this worked flawlessly. A great additino to your massive collection!

Thank you! I think the first 1/6 articulated figures were made entirely of wood, brings me back to my old art school days!

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 UJHbKkQ

I'm now pretty sure there is a Commander Neyo helmet under all the Galactic Marine face bibs and under the shell helmets, I happen to have the front of one so might fix the look of the helmet in the future but he was just an opportunistic and unplanned build who is a background character but we'll see how much it bugs me! Twisted Evil

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 F3dS6Ut

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 EOQ63II

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 S0qKZiP

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 S1TYgss

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Very cool build, ner’vod!
Nice collection of clones, too.

Some of my friends are wearing this armor.
Let me know when you make a republic commando.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Banner_andreas_haak11

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great work! They look fantastic all together!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Darth_Hogge wrote:Very cool build, ner’vod!

Thank you very much DH! Perhaps you'll know better than I do which helmets they have under the face covering? (and how they can breathe!lol) I'm guessing it's the front part of commander Neyo's helmet shown above in pictures.

BAMComix wrote:Great work! They look fantastic all together!

Thank you BAM!

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
shovelchop81 wrote:

Thank you very much DH! Perhaps you'll know better than I do which helmets they have under the face covering? (and how they can breathe!lol) I'm guessing it's the front part of commander Neyo's helmet shown above in pictures.

Most of them are mostly ready-made helmets or kits that you then customize. One GM manufacturer, for example, was Heatshock from the UK, but they no longer make them.
So it's not like a Neyo is being used and changed here.

You can breathe quite well under it, there are worse helmets like the Royal Guard, which is supposed to be really terrible!

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Banner_andreas_haak11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Darth_Hogge wrote:Most of them are mostly ready-made helmets or kits that you then customize. One GM manufacturer, for example, was Heatshock from the UK, but they no longer make them.

You can breathe quite well under it, there are worse helmets like the Royal Guard, which is supposed to be really terrible!
I'm sure Alex (shovelchop) appreciates the hands-on experience, but he's probably asking whether the piece under the cover is identical in shape as Neyo's.
The Royal Guard helmets are notorious, even on set. They were supposed to imply something non-human under them, hence the very tight and slender look, and they ended up preventing the actors from turning their heads sideways.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Darth_Hogge wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:

Most of them are mostly ready-made helmets or kits that you then customize. One GM manufacturer, for example, was Heatshock from the UK, but they no longer make them.

Thank you! And yes Ian I was hoping to know that about the shape under the cloth over the face.

GubernatorFan wrote:
Darth_Hogge wrote:Most of them are mostly ready-made helmets or kits that you then customize. One GM manufacturer, for example, was Heatshock from the UK, but they no longer make them.

I'm sure Alex (shovelchop) appreciates the hands-on experience, but he's probably asking whether the piece under the cover is identical in shape as Neyo's.
The Royal Guard helmets are notorious, even on set. They were supposed to imply something non-human under them, hence the very tight and slender look, and they ended up preventing the actors from turning their heads sideways.

I never knew they were meant to be alien looking (Royal Guards) kind of ironic since Hasbro have painstakingly given my 1/6 RG's painted human eyes behind the dark lenses, something I've always thought was a nice touch.

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Sorry, I don‘t know what they‘re have under this cloth.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Darth_Hogge wrote:Sorry, I don‘t know what they‘re have under this cloth.

No problems, cheers for letting me know.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:I never knew they were meant to be alien looking (Royal Guards) kind of ironic since Hasbro have painstakingly given my 1/6 RG's painted human eyes behind the dark lenses, something I've always thought was a nice touch.
I vaguely remember this (gave mine away to a friend when I moved -- since I was getting the HT ones). I'm not sure if at the time of the actual movie shoot they were still supposed to be alien under those helmets, or whether this was just a thought at an early stage in the design. But the narrow, elongated helmet remained, and was difficult to wear.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:I never knew they were meant to be alien looking (Royal Guards) kind of ironic since Hasbro have painstakingly given my 1/6 RG's painted human eyes behind the dark lenses, something I've always thought was a nice touch.
I vaguely remember this (gave mine away to a friend when I moved -- since I was getting the HT ones). I'm not sure if at the time of the actual movie shoot they were still supposed to be alien under those helmets, or whether this was just a thought at an early stage in the design. But the narrow, elongated helmet remained, and was difficult to wear.

Yes I can imagine, not a cosplay I'd want to do!

Back to the biker stuff, all the black parts are now grey, the upper cowling in now detailed and has a bit of weathering, I'll weather and detail the rest including the grey parts with my dunk tank and silver dry brushing.
The scout is coming together, he needs more gear than an Endor scout as he's a sniper, communications expert (often the role of snipers IRL) and it's Hoth so plenty of thermal gear needed too!

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 0RzYxRa

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 QHvpNSo

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 24oYtxP

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 UfS820j

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 W9wMRoS

Exhaust pods needed their internal faces painted matte black

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 MwckHZM

Mock up but close. New body to fit armour and newly dyed grey Dengar jumpsuit replacing digi-camo that didn't seem very OT SW.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 GXWxV1i

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 C75V6ST

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 9yusLYj

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 ELXeEaD

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Pzh7vrV

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice job on the bike (you really are so thorough!) and the scout is coming along nicely even in mock-up.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice job on the bike (you really are so thorough!) and the scout is coming along nicely even in mock-up.

Thank you! These are still nice relaxing builds for me lol.
Done most of the speeder bike weathering and put it back together, some dry brush work next and maybe a bit of ink wash in some crevasses that didn't take as well as I'd have liked in the dunk tank. Hard to weather a white vehicle in snow alone so the browns represent grease and oils mixed with melted snow and ice blown across the speeder during travel; no one's going to be washing any vehicles in these conditions or fixing any leaks brought about by materials contracting and distorting in the cold Wink I'll add some snow.

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 KXGLHFc

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 EAiLUZx

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 QQzWU5f

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 Dv1RqSy

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 VYHADq1

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 NnQ5cvr

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 HoF8Mlh

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 GMTFKYh

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 VDFqqBa

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 NY0QAGt

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 K87wRwJ

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 UUVI3ci

FINISHED SW Hoth Speeder Bike Scout Trooper with bike (Guns built and camouflaged, panniers on) Galactic Marine Heavy Gunner (finished)  WIP's. - Page 2 X8UQPqC

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think you've done a great job weathering it up. That's a tricky thing, doing it right and doing just enough of it. Bravo!

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Great work and a really authentic weathering!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum