OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uses for figure set tape.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uses for figure set tape. Empty Uses for figure set tape. Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:51 pm

cdn_rhino

Just about every E&S figure comes with this stuff. Other brands have it as well. I have so much of this stuff laying about, and never really paid it much attention because you never see it used in the promo pictures.

Recently I have found a few uses for all the tape patches that come with various sets.

Uses for figure set tape. 20240334

Taping accessories into or onto helmets, to keep the wires from NODs and battery packs in place. Or inside to keep headsets from moving around.

Uses for figure set tape. 20240335

Uses for figure set tape. Easy__13

E&S weapon accessories are notoriously loose. Always have been. I have found a small strip or two of the tape can act as a shim to snug up accessories on the rifle rails.

Uses for figure set tape. Easy__14

How do you use this stuff in your builds? Or do you just toss it out?

2Uses for figure set tape. Empty Re: Uses for figure set tape. Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:32 am

Zes

Zes
I've never really used them on my E&S kits. I prefer using glue dots for weapon attachments.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum