OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Here comes another legendary mutant action figure from HONŌ STUDIO! Rise from the X-Men comic book series, the Magneto figure features a helmeted head, interchangeable hands and attachable color effects for power display with signature comic cover style backdrop! This 1/6th scale figure’s outfit is a combination of sharp red and different hues of metallic purple, embedded with detail elements. Gesture hands are equipped with a magnetic mechanism, allowing them to hold small metal accessories. Designed to showcase Magneto’s iconic style in various poses, the figure comes with enhanced articulation. From his facial expression to his classic costume, no detail has been overlooked!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEHS02
PRODUCT NAMEMAGNETO
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32 CM
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS26
SPECIAL FEATURESDISTINCTIVE COSTUME FEATURES INCLUDING PATTERN AND COLORING IS CAREFULLY DESIGNED TO RECREATE MAGNETO’S ICONIC APPEARANCE
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024
ARTISTS
Figure Specification:
• Height: approximately 32 cm
• Points of Articulation: 26
• Scale: 1/6th scale

Special features:
• Distinctive costume features including pattern and coloring is carefully designed to recreate Magneto’s iconic appearance
• Signature red and metallic purple costume with wired cape
• Magneto’s helmeted head
• Specialized body
• Fist (1 pair)
• Hand with magnetic feature (1 pair)
• Swirl-shaped magnetism accessory (1 set)
• Comic cover fitting figure stand (1 set)

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
© 2024 MARVEL
© 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171011
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171010
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171010
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171013
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171012
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171014
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171015
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171016
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171017
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171018
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171020
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171019
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171021
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171022
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171023
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171024
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171025
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: HONO (HOT TOYS): 1/6 scale X-MEN MAGNETO ACTION FIGURE Pd171026

#newproduct #Hono #HotToys #X-Men #Magneto #male #comicbook #Marvel

Visisonor

Visisonor
Poor Wolvie has to serve as Magneto's punching bag again  Crying or Very sad.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty cool, though a little cartoonish, for obvious reasons.
But why Hono rather than Hot Toys as the brand name?

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks pretty cool, though a little cartoonish, for obvious reasons.

I believe they wanted to separate it as an entry line for collectors (ie lower price). However, by doing so, this also gives the notion that it won't be up to par with the usual Hot toys quality. I don't know where they are taking shortcuts to lower price. There's definitely less accessories , but does it also mean the bodies are cheaper bodies/cheaper materials? We will have to wait and see how the wolverine turns out to see I guess. However for what it is, I think it looks fantastic.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks pretty cool, though a little cartoonish, for obvious reasons.

I believe they wanted to separate it as an entry line for collectors (ie lower price). However, by doing so, this also gives the notion that it won't be up to par with the usual Hot toys quality. I don't know where they are taking shortcuts to lower price. There's definitely less accessories , but does it also mean the bodies are cheaper bodies/cheaper materials? We will have to wait and see how the wolverine turns out to see I guess. However for what it is, I think it looks fantastic.
I agree, for what it is, it seems great. Cutting corners to lower the price is alarming, however, considering how they have been doing this often enough even with their higher end pricier figures. And their bodies are no longer particularly amazing...

Diana

Diana
I did think in a few images that the plastic looks somewhat cheap. But that is probably why they are starting the brand with comic book style characters. The cheap materials seem more forgivable with this look.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum