OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620395504_688dae6f7e_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53619183322_42e39180c4_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620395494_0d956be57c_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620505650_95fc3d12ba_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620395469_1516780c68_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620505610_734d625320_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620395394_d5cec3ccdc_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620267963_3e37bf8b68_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620505590_92c1b41404_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620395364_8311dca755_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53619183237_5d3bf5371e_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620395344_30850ce43a_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620059846_28cd694de1_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53619183197_a7efd71d25_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53619183172_36e401bc1c_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620395299_b29bd60dd0_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620059801_2351be3d45_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620267873_e6607f32bf_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620505485_0eaed71d59_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620267863_154afeda5a_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53619183087_aabeb0a3d7_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620267823_bf653b18a2_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620505460_967e6f4358_c
BAMComix presents - hidden in the shadows - Chapter seventy four - The cave. 53620505435_93a2775aa0_c

bounce bounce bounce  Thanks for looking guys Very Happy

Visisonor

Visisonor
I am somewhat surprised Jake doesn't know what a wormhole is. And apparently there was a wormhole to Geonosis, or wherever the Acklay is from.
But wait. What power does he have over Sakkara to make her follow around?
And what history did Jake and Lara have before? Smile

Sakkara befriending a carnivorous dinosaur is cute (does she know how to use the Force?).

I wonder if the Scout has anything to do with that Kabul guy from the previous chapter.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:I am somewhat surprised Jake doesn't know what a wormhole is. And apparently there was a wormhole to Geonosis, or wherever the Acklay is from.
But wait. What power does he have over Sakkara to make her follow around?
And what history did Jake and Lara have before? Smile

Sakkara befriending a carnivorous dinosaur is cute (does she know how to use the Force?).

I wonder if the Scout has anything to do with that Kabul guy from the previous chapter.

Jake was just unsure as to the method Sakkara was taking them on to get to the island. More will be revealed about the wormholes later, so watch this space Very Happy .  Sakkara and Jake made a deal sometime back, a deal that had severe consequences, but it allowed Sakkara to seek refuse in Dinosaur Valley so she could hide form a much greater power than her. It's no secret that Jake and Sakkara have an uneasy relationship.
Very Happy , Sakkara is a very powerful demon witch, so probably no force involved, but she could probably put up a good fight against a Sith or Jedi if push came to shove!
As for the Scout, more will be revealed soon bounce . Thanks for reading and leavng such a cool comments, really appreciated bounce

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice way of working the dinosaur in, and keeping the illusion of scale. And poor Jake, having to put up with so much conflict, complication, and annoyances. I really feel for him. I hope they find their cave. And the lore seems to be expanding by leaps. Vivid as ever!

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice way of working the dinosaur in, and keeping the illusion of scale. And poor Jake, having to put up with so much conflict, complication, and annoyances. I really feel for him. I hope they find their cave. And the lore seems to be expanding by leaps. Vivid as ever!

Very Happy Jake certainly has a lot of folks to keep happy! Yeah, I'm so pleased pleased I got the huge dinosaur, it great fun to use. More to come from the dying Tardis idea, stayed tuned. Thanks for stopping by to have a read and comment, Ian. really appreciated cheers .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice way of working the dinosaur in, and keeping the illusion of scale. And poor Jake, having to put up with so much conflict, complication, and annoyances. I really feel for him. I hope they find their cave. And the lore seems to be expanding by leaps. Vivid as ever!

Very Happy  Jake certainly has a lot of folks to keep happy!  Yeah, I'm so pleased pleased I got the huge dinosaur, it great fun to use. More to come from the dying Tardis idea, stayed tuned. Thanks for stopping by to have a read and comment, Ian. really appreciated cheers .

Beautiful work on the brown paper rocks, by the way!

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Very Happy  Jake certainly has a lot of folks to keep happy!  Yeah, I'm so pleased pleased I got the huge dinosaur, it great fun to use. More to come from the dying Tardis idea, stayed tuned. Thanks for stopping by to have a read and comment, Ian. really appreciated cheers .

Beautiful work on the brown paper rocks, by the way!

bounce bounce bounce Thanks so much, Ian Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum