OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conanesque: A Fantasy Warrior Kitbash (update 5: February 2020)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:He killed the puppy!  Sad Crying or Very sad  LOL, jk... but still.... why u hurt the cute widdle puppeh. Razz Razz Razz

Stryker2011 wrote:Poor, poor, Anubis. This guy is just mean.

Well, it goes something like this... "Puppy," as he is endearingly (or perhaps sarcastically) known to his "friends" is not the real, benevolent god Anubis, but an impostor, a rabid murderous Anubite that lays in wait for unsuspecting passers-by in caves and ruins, ambushes them, and shreds them to pieces just to satisfy his insatiable lust for blood and gore. But our man Manfred possessed just the right amount of caution, skill, and fast reflexes (or was it just luck) to slay the hellish fiend and triumph over evil... once again... The real Anubis will now get to see the murderous impostor get judged and punished for his crimes in the Afterlife.

See here:

"Rejoice, Anubis, thy honor has been avenged!"
kitbash - Conanesque: A Fantasy Warrior Kitbash (update 5: February 2020) - Page 5 Conane26

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

Aww, well he can be forgiven in this instance. ;D

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Fitting end. How sad is it that the statue’s head is bigger than the one that came with the figure...

skywalkersaga

Stryker2011 wrote:Fitting end. How sad is it that the statue’s head is bigger than the one that came with the figure...

I noticed the same thing, so crazy!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Aww, well he can be forgiven in this instance. ;D

Stryker2011 wrote:Fitting end. How sad is it that the statue’s head is bigger than the one that came with the figure...

skywalkersaga wrote:I noticed the same thing, so crazy!

I'm glad you approve, and that our hero's character has been vindicated. And I noticed the head thing too, although the TBLeague head is a lot closer to realistic (or at least a compromise between realism and stylized Egyptian art).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum