OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking For these Hands

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking For these Hands Empty Looking For these Hands Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:00 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
Anybody have any leads on when I can find Full Black Glove Hand sets , seems like everyone on eBay is “out of stock”.

Item is “Vicky’s Secret Toys - 19XG56A

If I can find a reputable dealer that has them for less than the typical $20 range, that would be great too.

Thanks

Looking For these Hands Img_5715

2Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:28 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272098604765?

This one is missing the “F@$% you” middle finger hands:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272640156411?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Looking For these Hands 1f10

3Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:39 pm

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
Stryker2012 wrote:

This one is missing the “F@$% you” middle finger hands:

Saw both of these, they are a different style and while maybe ok, I’d prefer the Vickey’s if I can find them, might need four sets so that becomes an issue as well. Hoping someone on eBay will restock them Crying or Very sad

4Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:25 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This listing has the 'sand' colour gloves available:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/385111820887?itmmeta=01HWRVXADQ9ZZ6MJS3B1XVHTDJ&hash=item59aa740a57:g:0IwAAOSw0rZjHuPk&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA4ObA54L1zGzodsM27I26GkW5IMdOynW3Yn9goraKYqd7ivLW6FtxSacu7nTL1%2F6mxoMLpZwDyVJwChjSzjB3e4wLh7CP72kiYiMLsWV0REEc4DoLrYuetxvcbIxHthgsSm6GUsAh2ZUNApR3U2uir291Zhw3IVZhbROoZGI5DdA3pe3AJqALYoIC0pu2Uj7c1jjz7%2F0EjzzA224ZYohGSXlUQWjiTFdIey9cZ81BqDxhZAN6CpISMwvnCDWmxY395bcxbUbBJi1qQ75VZ6j2a%2FgkEEun73HP9HiAXAtBxW4p%7Ctkp%3ABFBM_Kb1m-Zj

Maybe not helpful for you, but for me colour isn't an issue as I just repaint everything anyway. But I get it if you don't want to do that in this case.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:46 pm

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
skywalkersaga wrote:This listing has the 'sand' colour gloves available:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/385111820887?itmmeta=01HWRVXADQ9ZZ6MJS3B1XVHTDJ&hash=item59aa740a57:g:0IwAAOSw0rZjHuPk&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA4ObA54L1zGzodsM27I26GkW5IMdOynW3Yn9goraKYqd7ivLW6FtxSacu7nTL1%2F6mxoMLpZwDyVJwChjSzjB3e4wLh7CP72kiYiMLsWV0REEc4DoLrYuetxvcbIxHthgsSm6GUsAh2ZUNApR3U2uir291Zhw3IVZhbROoZGI5DdA3pe3AJqALYoIC0pu2Uj7c1jjz7%2F0EjzzA224ZYohGSXlUQWjiTFdIey9cZ81BqDxhZAN6CpISMwvnCDWmxY395bcxbUbBJi1qQ75VZ6j2a%2FgkEEun73HP9HiAXAtBxW4p%7Ctkp%3ABFBM_Kb1m-Zj

Maybe not helpful for you, but for me colour isn't an issue as I just repaint everything anyway. But I get it if you don't want to do that in this case.

It might come down to repainting a set if I can be sure I’m not going to have issues with paint coming off.
Do you prefer Acrylic paint or Enamel paint for the task?

6Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:53 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I use Vallejo acrylic, and just put a Vallejo acrylic primer down first. Let it dry for at least a day before painting over the primer.

The paint may still rub a little on the inside (where the hands hold guns and other accessories), but it works well enough if you are careful with handling.

7Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Wed May 01, 2024 6:52 am

Zes

Zes
It's almost impossible to find hands from the VSTOYS 19XG56 release. I tried to find a second set of their pale hands last year but was unable to find them.

I would go the repaint route, as skywalkersaga suggested

8Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Wed May 01, 2024 10:37 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
skywalkersaga wrote:I use Vallejo acrylic, and just put a Vallejo acrylic primer down first. Let it dry for at least a day before painting over the primer.

The paint may still rub a little on the inside (where the hands hold guns and other accessories), but it works well enough if you are careful with handling.

Thanks for that info, very helpful

9Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Wed May 01, 2024 10:38 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
Zes wrote:It's almost impossible to find hands from the VSTOYS 19XG56 release. I tried to find a second set of their pale hands last year but was unable to find them.

I would go the repaint route, as skywalkersaga suggested

So it would seem Crying or Very sad

10Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Wed May 01, 2024 12:16 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooh, almost forgot — if you repaint them, also make sure to clean with dishsoap and hot water, and/or clean them in some alcohol first. Helps get rid of the coating on the plastic to allow the primer and paint to adhere better.

11Looking For these Hands Empty Re: Looking For these Hands Wed May 01, 2024 2:30 pm

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
skywalkersaga wrote:Ooh, almost forgot — if you repaint them, also make sure to clean with dishsoap and hot water, and/or clean them in some alcohol first. Helps get rid of the coating on the plastic to allow the primer and paint to adhere better.

I had assumed that. Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum