OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:10 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Very nicely done, onesixthwarrior!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

52collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:54 pm

DeltaForceChung

Not too shabby Greg.

Glad to read you picked it up on sale and you're happy with it.

53collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:24 pm

onesixthwarrior

Thanks, GubernatorFan!

https://www.onesixthsagas.com/

54collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 4:48 am

Kukolka

Pontiacivan wrote:
Kukolka wrote:Oh my, that Majestic Crusader armour!~ I love you

My latest purchase is wood chairs and end tables for the guild hall. Maybe reusable for two guild halls by changing banners and other décor.

And he arrived last week.  :}
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 39569291750_46a3c8754c
Portrait: Soldier Story Special Duties Unit Assault Leader by Kukolka, on Flickr

Superior head sculpt! I really like this!

Thanks, Pontiacivan! He is a hottie! He's made me redo some casting. Tenzin isn't so thrilled about the competition. =.=

Here are the new chairs and tables. And having too much fun with flexible action figure hands. (^o^)
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Pulled10

https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

55collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 5:28 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cute. Fighting over a girl. How very... male. (I remember 2 boys in grade school who started a “war” (all in good fun, of course... back when kids could still do that) over a girl that we enacted over the course of the entire year during recess. Good times.) Hopefully your girl will do the right thing and pick one (or neither), and stop the fight before it begins... Smile

He who dies with the most toys wins!

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 C8485110

56collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 5:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Stryker. Cute scene. I got the same chairs and table sometime ago, although I really wanted the alternative (which was sold out).

57collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 5:35 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’ve seen those chairs and table set, really nice. What was the alternative version?

58collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 5:40 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I’ve seen those chairs and table set, really nice. What was the alternative version?

They were being sold as alternatives A and B. This was A. B also had a table and two chairs, also wooden; the pieces were a bit more modern looking, the chairs had different back and arm rests, curved a bit like bow.

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 S-l640

59collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 6:20 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Neat. I guess the only ones I’d ever seen were the Asian style.

60collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 6:28 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker, I think set B is also Asian style, just not as traditional.

61collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 6:34 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I can actually use that set for a simple diorama.

I want to create/set up my own weekly 1:6 diorama skit show.  Something like a 1:6 version of FIRING LINE where two 1:6 figures discuss the week's events or a current/relevant topic in the 1:6 hobby.  One would be an esteemed and knowledgeable host figure and the other would be a rotating weekly guest figure.

62collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 6:45 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:I want to create/set up my own weekly 1:6 diorama skit show.  Something like a 1:6 version of FIRING LINE where two 1:6 figures discuss the week's events or a current/relevant topic in the 1:6 hobby.  One would be an esteemed and knowledgeable host figure and the other would be a rotating weekly guest figure.

That sounds like an interesting idea. And unless it gets too controversial or political, something that might be fun to see here.

63collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 7:00 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
GubernatorFan wrote:That sounds like an interesting idea. And unless it gets too controversial or political, something that might be fun to see here.

--

Consider the creator/source (i.e. me).

It'll likely range from thought provoking, informative, enlightening, whimsical, humorous, absurd, controversial, inflammatory, crass, blunt, provocative, not politically correct, enlightening, low brow, offensive . . .

WHEW!

Need I continue?

EXAMPLE . . .

Welcome to 1:6 FIRING LINE.

With your host . . . Dee Ephcee (1:6 female figure).

Welcome to 1:6 FIRING LINE.  I'm your host, Dee Ephcee.  Today's show will discuss the current trend of how there are many different 1:6 head sculpts, but not necessarily enough complementing 1:6 jointed and seamless bodies that will properly match.  How and why is that?  My guest today is "Red Sonja 1.0" from PHICEN/TBLeague.  She'll be conveying her thoughts on the matter along with other observations and views. We'll return after a brief message from our sponsors.

1:6 FIRING LINE is proudly sponsored by . . .

THE PERFECT FIGURE TOYS & COLLECTIBLES . . . the best selection, price, and proven reliable service within the 1:6 hobby.  Servicing the needs of 1:6 collectors since 2017.

BLACK OPS TOYS . . . fulfilling the 1:6 armaments needs of discriminating 1:6 military, paramilitary, and civilian themed collectors.

1:6 FIRING LINE is a DFC Enterprises production in cooperation with OSF.

Wink Razz

64collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 1:52 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
My latest purchase is a bunch of loose items from JP Hobbies; got the email from Jason a few days ago stating that he was getting out of the 1:6 business, and is selling off his remaining stock at a 40% discount.

David

65collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 01, 2018 6:40 pm

MarkEl

Slow through UK customs and ParcelForce, but it’s here. Happy!

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 96fefc10
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 5089cc10

66collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 09, 2018 7:01 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
I just placed an order with GeeWhiz Customs for a custom figure of The Flash from the 1990-91 TV series that starred John Wesley Shipp. It's the most expensive figure I've ever purchased, and I'm paying in two installments! Take a look at the photo below:

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 JshBy1b

David

67collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hi David. You're photo isn't showing up. Try this link to see if you can figure out what happened:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedure

68collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 09, 2018 7:22 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
highwayman57 wrote:I just placed an order with GeeWhiz Customs for a custom figure of The Flash from the 1990-91 TV series that starred John Wesley Shipp. It's the most expensive figure I've ever purchased, and I'm paying in two installments! Take a look at the photo below:

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 JshBy1b

David

Holy crap, that costume looks incredible. That material is so perfect, and GeeWhiz really does do incredible looking work. I have a feeling you'll be real happy with it when it shows up.

http://reverendspooky.com

69collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 09, 2018 7:25 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
Stryker2011 wrote:Hi David. Your photo isn't showing up. Try this link to see if you can figure out what happened:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t169-recommended-image-posting-procedure

Mark, I think it had something to do with the fact that I was linking to the photo on the SSF board. I have downloaded the photo and have uploaded and linked to my Imgur account, so there shouldn't be a problem now.

Thanks for the heads-up!

David

70collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep. It's there. And damn that looks awesome. Now that is how Flash should look (not that horrible design they did for the JL movie). GeeWhiz does some amazing work, that's for sure.

71collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 10, 2018 2:18 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
I just ordered something 1:6 related; the documentary film MARWENCOL on Blu-ray, and I'm looking forward to watching it!

David

72collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
highwayman57 wrote:I just ordered something 1:6 related; the documentary film MARWENCOL on Blu-ray, and I'm looking forward to watching it!

David

Cool. I remember reading about that a few years back. Sad, but inspiring story. Let us know what you think.

I just received the following from UPS yesterday:
4 TBLeague female bodies and

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 19399610
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 10th-d10
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 19_73910
collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Gijxt-10

73collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 10, 2018 11:32 pm

highwayman57

highwayman57
I purchased something on eBay for one of my Deadpool figures; it's a left hand giving the middle finger "salute". Here's a photo:

collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 S-l1600

David

74collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu May 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
highwayman57 wrote:I purchased something on eBay for one of my Deadpool figures; it's a left hand giving the middle finger "salute".
David

Ha! I ordered one of those, too. Though I don’t have a Deadpool figure (yet).

75collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri May 11, 2018 3:09 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Very Happy  Nice.

76collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 15, 2018 4:19 am

highwayman57

highwayman57
I just pre-ordered the Hot Toys Deadpool 2 figure from Sideshow; price is $251 with a non-refundable $25 deposit, and shipping to be calculated later.

David

77collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Tue May 15, 2018 4:33 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
highwayman57 wrote:I just pre-ordered the Hot Toys Deadpool 2 figure from Sideshow; price is $251 with a non-refundable $25 deposit, and shipping to be calculated later.

David

--

I'll likely pre-order one (or two) as well. I skipped the first/original one from HT, but the 2.0 version looks damn good.

I still have the Sideshow version though.

78collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 am

highwayman57

highwayman57
Just ordered Asmus' THE HATEFUL EIGHT John Ruth (Kurt Russell) figure from Big Bad Toy Store; the figure cost $199.99, but flat rate shipping was only $4!

79collection - Your Latest Purchase... - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed May 16, 2018 5:15 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
highwayman57 wrote:Just ordered Asmus' THE HATEFUL EIGHT John Ruth (Kurt Russell) figure from Big Bad Toy Store; the figure cost $199.99, but flat rate shipping was only $4!

Michael’s review pushed you over the edge, didn’t it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum