OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 24]

shovelchop81

I don't follow any new music to be honest mate, Five Finger Death Punch is as new as I've gotten recently! LOL. All I know about Ed Sheeran is that he seems to be getting sewed all the time! Cool video though, that can't be official can it? Did he do music for The Hobbit Trilogy?

Rogerbee

Founding Father
Not that I'm aware if, but, he did have a cameo in Game Of Thrones.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

Rogerbee wrote:Not that I'm aware if, but, he did have a cameo in Game Of Thrones.

CHEERS!

Really?LOL.

Finished the palantir and base/light up system. Painted the hot glue to blend in with the flames, redid a lot of black and some silver too; glued the palantir to be held at an angle of the base so it's more interesting than just a view of a flat wall. Continuing with the Wraith's helmet and nearly done build wise save for some mail at the back for the neck. Still not sure if I'm including the skull or not...

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 ZCB8MJQ

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 5bgDetn

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 T3h9l2L

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 GFN0F0L

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 7sYnwiD

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 CJpT7sK

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 CMYXGPA

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 5O0Dafk

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 VSlfexP

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 NkgFwFm

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 WRiqdEr

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 Xcz5xeS

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Not really an Ed Sheeran fan (not a critic either), but I did recognize the refrain and chorus of the song. It was in one of the Hobbit movies, I think the Desolation of Smaug, maybe during the closing credits if not during the film itself.

Loving the new helmet. I think it's almost ironic that you've gone from basically no helmet (ok, skull helmet under the hood) to something like this. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Looking good!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Well the idea is to make him stand out more and have a bit more height while being a dragon/fell beast rider Wink . Forgot I needed to gloss the palantir! DOH!

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 Rod-wong-rider02-by-rodimus25

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 E2XPRGE

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 LFwi0lZ

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I'm guessing that creature isn't next on the list!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I hope that creature IS next on the list!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:I'm guessing that creature isn't next on the list!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan wrote:I hope that creature IS next on the list!

THAT. WOULD. BE. AWESOME!!!!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 C8485110

dadrab

dadrab
So much goodness...

shovelchop81

shovelchop81

CHEERS!

Stryker2011 wrote:

CHEERS!

THAT. WOULD. BE. AWESOME!!!!

dadrab wrote:So much goodness...

Thanks dadrab!

Don't tempt me guys! I've got the 1/12 version and that's huge even though it's a little undersized. Got the 1/12 NECA Balrog too, that's way bigger than my 1/6 Sauron! Laughing

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
We never can tell with you....

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Maybe you can show us a shot of the NECA Balrog when you post the next set of progress photos? And I will totally tempt you to try it... If anyone can... it's you. But if you don't pick up that gauntlet, someone else might, and we won't be able to say such a thing... Wink

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Maybe you can show us a shot of the NECA Balrog when you post the next set of progress photos? And I will totally tempt you to try it... If anyone can... it's you. But if you don't pick up that gauntlet, someone else might, and we won't be able to say such a thing... Wink

Well I still have that 12&1/2kg of clay I didn't use in the end! It's definitely doable but I have SO many builds lined up already... I'll keep the idea on the back burner for now Wink .

Talking about burners, burnt the crap out of my little finger today with molten hot glue! Very unpleasant and accompanied with a lot of swearing and ice, the worst part was pealing the solidified glue off only to see my my skin slide off with it, not tear off like I do with super glue virtually everyday but but turn to goo! Doesn't look like much but the whole of the other side on the freezer block is a mass of blister.

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 F0xwgiK

Kept Ice chips in this finger glove so I could keep working LOL!

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 5qaDr21

Ran out of black primer but still finished the helmet and mounted it on the Reaper/Rider Wraith. I black inked and silver drybrushed it making it darker with more detail showing after the last pic of it in bits.

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 0Aopl9X

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 M7JHh9Z

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 8Uoj94f

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 1XsOKs4

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 AFbQ6hd

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 EmsDxTT

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 TIFsOQg

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 SsNSIsh

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 JZWAsrC

Done all the Sauron outdoors shots very early in the morning, still waiting on darkness to take pics of the light up features, bloody internal wire broke while I was posing him so had to strip him apart to solder in a new wire this morning too. Was working with a blowtorch on something gun related as well today, really tempting fate with burns already incurred! A pic of me having pressed the wrong button on my phone camera! DOH!

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 FUWwlx3

I'll try to remember to take pics of the Balrog, he's upstairs.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, let's see... so much to process. The completed wraith with the updated helmet looks absolutely great. The upgrade was worth it. Which is not to say I am not very sorry for your finger. Your fix made me think of you as a Jedi... but that pensive photo at the end, makes me think maybe rather a well-intentioned Sith (your accessories and tattoos are probably a bit too edgy for a Jedi). Don't worry, those of us who are capable of critical thinking can see right through Jedi propaganda and realize the force is grey, and it all depends on how it is used, and all that... Smile

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Owwwww!!! Hope your finger is better soon. So, who else from your wraith army remains to be done now!?

Nice selfie by the way!

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, let's see... so much to process. The completed wraith with the updated helmet looks absolutely great. The upgrade was worth it. Which is not to say I am not very sorry for your finger. Your fix made me think of you as a Jedi... but that pensive photo at the end, makes me think maybe rather a well-intentioned Sith (your accessories and tattoos are probably a bit too edgy for a Jedi). Don't worry, those of us who are capable of critical thinking can see right through Jedi propaganda and realize the force is grey, and it all depends on how it is used, and all that... Smile

Grey like my beard! Laughing I'd be a Sith any day! None of that Monk like BS and I only wear black! Wink

Rogerbee wrote:Owwwww!!! Hope your finger is better soon. So, who else from your wraith army remains to be done now!?

Nice selfie by the way!

CHEERS!

LOL, thought I'd show the madman behind the curtains hard at work for those not on my FB page.
Wraith are all done! The Nine + Sauron.

Thanks for the concern guys, just remember (I didn't) when you're filling holes that go all the way through a part with hot glue the hot glue comes out the other end, it's called gravity!! Embarassed pirat

I'll be posting a thread for Sauron with finished pics outdoors, comparisons, indoors with all the Wraith as I'm displaying him and his light up effects on, just remembered I haven't done a video of his sound chip, completely forgot he had one until now Embarassed . The only downside is that I don't seem to be getting full battery power to the lights in and on his head, must be a bad contact somewhere..

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! You need to be more careful, brother. That sounds painful! Nice selfie. Looking forward to seeing the new photos with the 9 + Sauron.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marathon LOTR/TH WIP Custom Builds..Reaper/Rider Wraith Redone & Finished. - Page 24 C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nowt wrong with black, pretty much all I wear too!

Looking forward to all the vids 'n' pics!

CHEERS!

peter the painter

incredible work, so much creativity, imagination and skill involved in these builds, it's a pleasure to see their development at every stage.

A big hats off,

Cheers,

Peter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum