OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS new 1/6 mixed blood beauty head carving sharp child YMT015 & Miner YMT016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Founding Father

View user profile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I do like these better than some of the others we've seen advertised lately.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Well, I just took some pics of the 4 different YM Toys head sculpts that I have, but I can't upload them as my SD Card reader died. I can tell you this. I have two Caucasian HS and two Asian HS. Of those, and it's not consistent from one "race" to the other is they either work with the TBL Suntan or the TBL Old Suntan (of the ones that I have). The palest of the head sculpts, oddly, work with the "New Suntan", or what is now the current standard Suntan. While some of the darker skinned ones seem to work better with the Old Suntan (which is impossible to get), but they still work with the current Suntan. So far, not even the Asian sculpts (which from other manufacturers tend to be more pale than the Caucasian) work all that well with the TBL Pale, but that could just be my personal preference. They are remarkable beautiful sculpts in hand, and look just as good as the prototypes. Hope this helps. Once I get a new SD card reader I will upload those photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile
mixed blood seems to be the trend...with mixed blood, easier to mix and match?

View user profile

Rogerbee

Founding Father
I see Chloe Bennett in the long haired one.

CHEERS!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum