OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question regarding PLMB2014-S02 older steel body color

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MerylAkiba

In regards to the original Tbleague PLMB2014-S02, is this figure still the same color? Or did they update it to the new version of Suntan? I have the old head only when it was parted out, but it doesn't match any other Phicen or newer Tbleague bodies.

If there is a difference, is there a way to tell through ebay photos, box art, isbn, or a upc bar code?

Does the other versions of Suntan (like 2014-06 and PLLB2014-S09) get an update variation?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s been updated to the new suntan. I bought one of those over a year ago, hoping it was the old suntan, and was disappointed. Unfortunately there is no way to know by photos, as they use the old pics mostly. If the box art is shown, and it says TBLeague on it and not Phicen, that’ll tell you that it’s the current suntan, as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Question regarding PLMB2014-S02 older steel body color C8485110

MerylAkiba

Thanks for the info,Stryker2011, with these slight changes and or upgrades, I get confused.

Adeno

The old S02 was my very first Phicen/TBLeague doll. I had the chance to check out the new version a year or so ago. They're definitely different. You can check out my comparison here Smile

https://adenofuntime.blogspot.com/2017/03/phicen-plmb2014-s02-tan-and-suntan.html

Question regarding PLMB2014-S02 older steel body color 16-group1

MerylAkiba

Adeno, Thanks, your review is really helpful. Those boxes look like they have the same barcode. Did you purchase at Amazon or ebay?

Adeno

Welcome! Not Ebay, back in 2014 I bought the original from Big Bad Toy Store. I don't have the other box anymore so I can't tell if they have the same bar code.

Anyway, currently my original S02 (Belinda) is using a Jiaou Doll 3.0 Wheat body since the original S02 body deteriorated to the point where a lot of big cuts have appeared. Although not perfect, it comes close enough when viewed in person Smile

https://adenofuntime.blogspot.com/2018/04/jiaou-doll-30-wheat-review-fun-time.html

If I remember correctly, I think I read somewhere in the forum that there will be new Jiaou Doll bodies with different skin tones. Maybe they'll have one that matches the original S02 Tan perfectly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum