OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 10173910

ACPLAY ATX049 1/6 Female trench coat suit/ Three colors
List:

Trench coat*1
One-piece dress*1
Silk stockings*1 pair
High-heeled shoes*1 pair
Note: The body in the official pictures is POPTOYS XING series 92006A big breast female body.

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 1408
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 2202
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 3172
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 4158
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 5154
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 6149
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 7144
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 8136
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors 9134

#newproduct #ACPlay #WindbreakerSuit #Female #clothing #accessories

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The set looks pretty nice, although I'd worry about staining with the black dress and stockings.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The coat looks nice -- though it would have been nice to see the underlying dress in at least ONE of the photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors C8485110

Talon65

The coat IS the dress. It's called a Trench Dress and has become popular recently because one of the Royals has taken to wearing one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Talon65 wrote:The coat IS the dress. It's called a Trench Dress and has become popular recently because one of the Royals has taken to wearing one.

Interesting. The list says there is a "trench-coat" and a "one-piece dress"...

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY new product: ATX049 1/6 ladies long windbreaker suit three colors C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Talon65, don't you see the black dress underneath?

Just a wild guess but perhaps you were referring to this ATX-047 "trench dress"... Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1078-new-product-acplay-new-products-1-6-fashion-deep-v-neck-ladies-windbreaker-suit-three-colors-atx047

Adeno

Those are wonderful! They'd work great for anyone trying to make Ada Wong from the Resident Evil 2 Remake Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooh, I like it, and would totally wear that style in real life -- though probably with leggings and boots rather than fishnets. Razz

I'm guessing the dress underneath is just a basic sleeveless black dress, given that PopToys bodies don't have seamlesss shoulders, the shoulder area tends to be covered. The fairly fitted sleeves on the jacket also don't allow much room for sleeves underneath.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
Do you guys think this would fit a seamless body (so2a) I bought a blue coat set I cant remember which company off hand but found it was too tight to slide up my figures arms ,not due to the 'stickiness' of the figures body more like too narrow across the shoulders

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hard to say. I don’t have any of the recommended bodies, but they look to have seamless legs.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I don’t have much experience with the regular tbleague bodies ( only have a s25b), but I do have a couple Poptoys bodies. They are shorter and relatively petite in stature (compared to the regular tall tbleague bodies), but they do have somewhat ‘broad’ shoulders. So maybe it would fit. Though probably less risky option would be to use the recommended PopToys body.

Perhaps others who have more experience using Poptoys outfits on Tbleague bodies would be able to advise you better!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum