OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Bandai Figuarts 6 inch AotC Anakin and Padme figures

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Great looking Vader and Maul, Roger. I may not have liked the prequels, but I do have a Maul on his way from Sideshow -- he's just too cool of a character not to have (it was just mind-boggling how quickly they bumped him off in Episode I after so little screen-time). But, I think he'll look cool in my Jabba display (even though he was "dead" by then).

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Roger, your Maul and customized Vader look great -- good call.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Rogerbee

Founding Father
Thanks,

I'd always wanted a Vader, and did like Maul and what Ray Park brought to him. I couldn't afford them in 1/6 and 1/12 was a viable option. These 2 are the best examples of each, better, dare I say it, than any 1/6 ones are.

CHEERS!

skywalkersaga

I’m with you on that, Roger — I have yet to find my perfect 1/6 Vader, either. Hot Toys are making a 1/4 RotJ Vader, but I’m waiting hopefully for the day they make a 1/6 version of the same. Smile

I do have several Vader’s (and a Maul or two) in 3.75” scale, as that’s been my main collecting scale until only the last year or so when I got into 1/6. I’m keen to have examples of Anakin/Vader in all the ‘main’ scales eventually. But gotta try to focus or it gets overwhelming (and way too expensive), fast.  : p

Adeno

Oh I had a huge crush on Natalie Portman with her portrayal of Padme lol! Then I read somewhere that in real life, Natalie Portman has genius level IQ Surprised

I love that in the Disneyland Hyper Space Hoopla live show, that version of Figuarts Padme is the one dancing Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Glad you like her too. ;D

I'm a straight lady, but she's definitely a 'girl crush' for me as well. Very Happy

And lol, yes...there was another humorous dancing SW thing a while back with Queen Amidala and Darth Vader dancing together...can't remember what now, but I enjoyed it. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

doodlehobby

Forbidden love between a SHF and Figma?

My Bandai Figuarts 6 inch AotC Anakin and Padme figures  - Page 2 33655826008_9d0f7e240a_kBattle Droid and Guyver F by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ahh, how sweet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My Bandai Figuarts 6 inch AotC Anakin and Padme figures  - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Omg, somehow I missed this pic before, doodlehobby — I love it! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum