OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Anime Figures (so far)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My Anime Figures (so far) Empty My Anime Figures (so far) Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 am

brassco

brassco
My Anime Figures (so far) 01
My Anime Figures (so far) 02
My Anime Figures (so far) 03
My Anime Figures (so far) 04
My Anime Figures (so far) 05
My Anime Figures (so far) 06
My Anime Figures (so far) 07
My Anime Figures (so far) 07a
My Anime Figures (so far) 08
My Anime Figures (so far) 09
My Anime Figures (so far) 10
My Anime Figures (so far) 11
My Anime Figures (so far) 12
My Anime Figures (so far) 13
My Anime Figures (so far) 14
My Anime Figures (so far) 15
My Anime Figures (so far) 16
My Anime Figures (so far) 17
My Anime Figures (so far) 18
My Anime Figures (so far) 19
My Anime Figures (so far) 20
My Anime Figures (so far) 21
My Anime Figures (so far) 22
My Anime Figures (so far) 23
My Anime Figures (so far) 24
My Anime Figures (so far) 25
My Anime Figures (so far) 26
My Anime Figures (so far) 27
My Anime Figures (so far) 28
My Anime Figures (so far) 29
My Anime Figures (so far) 30
My Anime Figures (so far) 31
My Anime Figures (so far) 32

2My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice figures and photos! I like that they are like portraits, but action-style. Very Happy Did you paint/repaint some of the faces yourself?

While I recognize a couple of them, would you mind elaborating on who the characters are and which animes they are from? : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:27 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. I recognize most of the makes of head sculpts, aside from the first three — those are really nice, and appropriately Anime (all of them work great, though). Nice collection.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

My Anime Figures (so far) C8485110

4My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:12 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think I see a pattern. Smile By the way, in a couple of cases the outfits and headsculpts are realistic enough to where they don't feel like anime.

5My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:35 am

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
thats some nice collection you got there, really like it.

maybe one day i´ll get my hands on some proper fist of the north star figures, though i wager it´ll be a nightmare keeping the 1/6 size due to some crazy tall characters

6My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:44 pm

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Holy G-zuz, that's a really cool collection. Are those your creation? Who is the one after Saitama? I loved the concept.

7My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:16 am

brassco

brassco
My Anime Figures (so far) Ryoko-and-Satsuki-fr-Kill-La-Kill
Ryoko and Lady Satsuki from Kill La Kill
My Anime Figures (so far) Fairy-Tail-Erza-Scarlet
Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail
My Anime Figures (so far) Yoko-fr-Gurren-Lagaan
Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagaan
Saitama from One Punch Man
My Anime Figures (so far) Soi-Fon-fr-Bleach
Soi Fon from Bleach
My Anime Figures (so far) Ghost-in-the-Shell-Arise-Motoko
Young Major Motoko from Ghost in the Shell Arise
My Anime Figures (so far) Tony-foti-kusanagi
My Anime Figures (so far) Ghost-in-the-Shell-Major
Major Makoto Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell series
My Anime Figures (so far) Nami-fr-One-Piece
Nami from One Piece
My Anime Figures (so far) Boa-Hancock-fr-One-Piece
Boa Hancock from One Piece
My Anime Figures (so far) One-Piece-Rebecca
Rebecca from One Piece
My Anime Figures (so far) Final-Fantasy-Tifa-Lockhart
Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy game
My Anime Figures (so far) Ikki-Tousen-Kan-039-u-Unch
Uncho Kanu from Ikko Tousen
My Anime Figures (so far) Gantz-Reika-Shimohira
Reika Shimohira from Gantz

8My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:33 am

brassco

brassco
skywalkersaga wrote:Nice figures and photos! I like that they are like portraits, but action-style. Very Happy Did you paint/repaint some of the faces yourself?
)

Nope, i can't do any of these. I engaged a vendor to help me make the clothes, accessories and HS.

9My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:08 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
brassco wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Nice figures and photos! I like that they are like portraits, but action-style. Very Happy Did you paint/repaint some of the faces yourself?
)

Nope, i can't do any of these. I engaged a vendor to help me make the clothes, accessories and HS.

Hey, that's great though! I'm all for commissions when necessary. And they turned out really well. cheers

I appreciate you sharing the names of the characters and their respective origins, along with the reference pics. Helps to put them into context. : )

10My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:21 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Super collection! I think you have captured the genre brilliantly!

11My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:22 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Great looking collection! Some favorites on there too. Been meaning to read Fairy Tail, very cool take on Soi Fon, a lot of love for Nami, and I am a HUGE Gantz fanatic, so love seeing Reika. I know Medicom did some figures that now go for a ridiculous amount of money, but that's a series I'd love to have figures of the main cast at least.

12My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:07 pm

brassco

brassco
Another figure...not anime, animation i guessed

My Anime Figures (so far) 01

For the body, I decided to use S06B, as the character in the movie has bigger ass:

My Anime Figures (so far) Incredibles-Mom-body-woes

The effect, I must say, gives the character a more than fuller figure than needed. Well, S06B/04B is the only Phicen body with a bigger butt...

As for the HS, I decided to change, as you can see, the HS from SuperDuck is quite Asian:

My Anime Figures (so far) 02

I found a suitable HS for this character, with brown hair and a smile.

My Anime Figures (so far) 03
My Anime Figures (so far) 04
My Anime Figures (so far) 05

Overall, the body suit is quite well made, as it hugged the body nicely.

13My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Good choice on the head sculpt. Weird that they made her look Asian; it’s not like Super Duck hasn’t done Caucasians before.

14My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
At least in some angles, the custom is pretty much spot on; in others, it's the physique of the TBLeague body that throws it off with its exaggeration of certain upper areas. But I think you did a great job overall. With the little eye mask on, the face works for your character very well; without it, I don't remember the look of the animation character, but it does remind me of a real life comedic actress (maybe Tina Fey).

15My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:56 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Really fun figure, she looks great!

And yeah, I feel your frustration with the only tbleague bodies with the larger hips/arse having too large of a bust. Razz But you made it work really well here all the same. : )

16My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:23 am

brassco

brassco
My Anime Figures (so far) Death-Note-Misa-Amane-1
My Anime Figures (so far) Death-Note-Misa-Amane-writing
My Anime Figures (so far) Death-note-misa-amane-cosplay-costume-with-wig-set-1547284280-73bdac4e

Misa Amane from Death Note.

She is writing down the names of everyone who appeared on this page.

Oh no!!!

17My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:24 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This Death Note figure looks great! Personally, I especially like that she ended up looking realistic (although I am not sure you were necessarily going for that).

18My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:42 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oooh, she's excellent! Great job, I like her a lot! Very Happy

19My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome figure. Great job.

20My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:35 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Pretty darned cool!

21My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:47 am

Parabellum

Very cool!

22My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:28 am

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Badass collection!!!!You can ever do your own mangga story already!!!! Razz

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

23My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:29 am

brassco

brassco
lawlaw91 wrote:Badass collection!!!!You can ever do your own mangga story already!!!! Razz
\

well...not quite, but that was one of my intention...

see below...if you watch One Piece, you will understand...

24My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:30 am

brassco

brassco
My Anime Figures (so far) Rebecca-with-one-legged-soldier
My Anime Figures (so far) One-legged-soldier-2
My Anime Figures (so far) One-legged-soldier-1

25My Anime Figures (so far) Empty Re: My Anime Figures (so far) Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:52 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Oh man, I love the little Kyros/Soldier! Did the little Rebecca come with him, or from the same set? Either way, love these all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum