OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBL T01A Kit Bashing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TBL T01A Kit Bashing Empty TBL T01A Kit Bashing Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:10 am

doodlehobby

Here's a quick bash and some quick pics using the T01A (didn't have time to set up proper photo shoot). I still hate the arms on this thing, but seems like one can still manage some kit bashing at this scale as well provided you got spare parts lying about. LOL

TBL T01A Kit Bashing 40443596793_538b529817_kT01A Winged Warrior 1 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

TBL T01A Kit Bashing 40443596713_f6b8536723_kT01A Winged Warrior 2 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

TBL T01A Kit Bashing 40443596783_a7e21ca764_kT01A Winged Warrior 3 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

TBL T01A Kit Bashing 46493840815_6206c55732_kT01A Winged Warrior 4 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Parts used:
Ever After High Throne Coming Cupid (angel wings)
Phicen black bikini top (forgot which model it belonged to)
Figma Twilight Princess Zelda (gloved hands and weapons)

Figma hands worked well and actually added some (limited) wrist articulation (not a wide range, but a little better than the default hands). But you do need to be careful as the hands do have a tendency to easily pop off when manipulating. No modding was needed, it plugs into the ball socket.

2TBL T01A Kit Bashing Empty Re: TBL T01A Kit Bashing Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:20 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lovely bash (even if I wonder about a female cupid) -- I think it worked beautifully. Maybe you can have her carry something (a dagger?) in the garter.

3TBL T01A Kit Bashing Empty Re: TBL T01A Kit Bashing Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:41 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great idea, and I think she looks really good like this! And well done at capturing her with your photography at such a small scale.

I'm still quite interested in this little figure for customizing purposes, but just need to see if I have any viable heads or ways to make heads for her....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4TBL T01A Kit Bashing Empty Re: TBL T01A Kit Bashing Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:27 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nicely done. How are the wings held on?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBL T01A Kit Bashing C8485110

5TBL T01A Kit Bashing Empty Re: TBL T01A Kit Bashing Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:46 am

doodlehobby

Stryker2011 wrote:Nicely done. How are the wings held on?
The wings are held together on the black plastic brace that just sits on the shoulders. I used the bikini string (it was very long on a 1/12 figure) and looped it back of her upper torso, around the top of the wing base and tied up at the front under the bust. Still has a bit of wiggle room but holding in place for the most part.

6TBL T01A Kit Bashing Empty Re: TBL T01A Kit Bashing Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Adeno

Very cute Very Happy This makes me wonder what she'd look like accompanied by garden gnomes or dwarves and other fantasy stuff haha Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum