OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

blackpool

isn't the vegeta head more 1/4 scale than 1/6...? it seems quite big in your hand

DMAN970

blackpool wrote:isn't the vegeta head more 1/4 scale than 1/6...? it seems quite big in your hand

Well his hair tilt backwards and not upwards completely

craftsrmyluvlanguage

BJDBUS on Amazon sells a Barbie sweater dress that fits TBLeague S49. It's a cowl neck, so you can do a wide turtleneck look or off-the-shoulder. I've cinched the waist with a binder clip in the back to show off her curves, but it looks fine without any modification.

kitbash - Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 12 HNHTZmE
kitbash - Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 12 4DhPq0W
kitbash - Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 12 YovRwH6

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
craftsrmyluvlanguage wrote:BJDBUS on Amazon sells a Barbie sweater dress that fits TBLeague S49. It's a cowl neck, so you can do a wide turtleneck look or off-the-shoulder. I've cinched the waist with a binder clip in the back to show off her curves, but it looks fine without any modification.
Thank you for the recommendation, I need more sweaters! And nice work with this figure, the couch, and the printing press!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

DarthJ

GubernatorFan wrote:
Thank you for the recommendation, I need more sweaters!

There is a source for hundreds, maybe thousands of sweaters and I have shown where.

Example from a burned past :

kitbash - Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 12 Img_7920

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's sad this one burned. But nice that you were able to salvage as much as you did.

DarthJ

The figure (head and body) didn't survive but at least the fireplace, the sweater and probably the socks did. Everything else is still MIA.
The sweater (from Sindy) is now under treatment as it is very dirty.
So, if you want sweaters galore, check any fashion doll catalogue.

DarthJ

The sweater, but it's not exactly the same one, this one is rather rough. Production was spread over a number of factories hence fabrication quality and used materials varied.

kitbash - Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 12 Img_0022

Esganado

GubernatorFan wrote:Part XXIII: clothing the Tall One and KUMIK shoes

Someone asked me specifically about clothing the basketball-player-type M36 bodies, which we have always expected to be trouble. And it is. Finding things that will both fit and look suitably long is going to be a challenge, although if you have specifically basketball-related items (including the tank top and shorts), perhaps that would not be much of an issue. But here are a couple of casual options.

kitbash - Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 12 Ctbl1011

I know I'm always asking about heads. But I really like some. In this case. What head is the one on the M33 body?

I'll try some bjds jeans on my M36 to see how well they fit in the legs. Might be another choice in clothes. My Minifee shirts (40cm give or take) fit the 17 JIAOU.  Although long. But it's nice to pretend it's a ancient tunic.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Esganado wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Part XXIII: clothing the Tall One and KUMIK shoes

Someone asked me specifically about clothing the basketball-player-type M36 bodies, which we have always expected to be trouble. And it is. Finding things that will both fit and look suitably long is going to be a challenge, although if you have specifically basketball-related items (including the tank top and shorts), perhaps that would not be much of an issue. But here are a couple of casual options.

kitbash - Clothing TBLeague / Phicen Seamless Bodies updated: Part XXX, December 2022 - Page 12 Ctbl1011

I know I'm always asking about heads. But I really like some. In this case. What head is the one on the M33 body?

I'll try some bjds jeans on my M36 to see how well they fit in the legs. Might be another choice in clothes. My Minifee (40cm give or take) fit the 17 JIAOU.  Although long. But it's nice to pretend it's a ancient tunic.

Looks like the young Han Solo?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Esganado wrote:I know I'm always asking about heads. But I really like some. In this case. What head is the one on the M33 body?
Yes, as Dal said, it is a "Young Han Solo." Or, as I prefer to think of it, that Han Solo impostor, Alden Ehrenreich. Smile
The head is from one of the two Hot Toys Solo: A Star Wars Story sets, either Han Solo or Han Solo (Mudtrooper). Because of the use of the same head by the two sets, these might still be findable.

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum