OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 scale ACE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11/6 scale ACE Empty 1/6 scale ACE Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:35 am

Parabellum

I’m looking at customizing some of my Hot Toys. I initially wanted to assemble my customs with only Hot Toy products but in my search I came across some other cool stuff made by ACE. What’s the overall opinion of their quality and compatibility? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.

21/6 scale ACE Empty Re: 1/6 scale ACE Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:52 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
I like ACE stuff. I think it is well made and of good quality. It fits the figures I have properly and looks realistic.

31/6 scale ACE Empty Re: 1/6 scale ACE Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:49 am

Parabellum

Awesome! Thx for the info!

J

41/6 scale ACE Empty Re: 1/6 scale ACE Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:20 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pontiacivan wrote:I like ACE stuff. I think it is well made and of good quality. It fits the figures I have properly and looks realistic.

Agreed.

Going for just HT gets expensive quickly. Sticking with just them is a little like buying Nike over another brand. You’ll always pay top dollar because of the logo/brand, when there are equally good products out there by other companies.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 scale ACE C8485110

51/6 scale ACE Empty Re: 1/6 scale ACE Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:22 pm

Parabellum

Awesome! I wasn’t too concerned about the price as much as the compatibility and quality of the other companies product. Thank for all the input!

J

61/6 scale ACE Empty Re: 1/6 scale ACE Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:14 pm

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
i can also attest to the quality of ace. i have a few ace parts, namely a harness set with pouches, and an m16...very well done. their m16 is probably the nicest weapon i have in my collection, and that is saying something. had an HT m16 that was just too big to be properly scaled, and a bit short on details. looked kinda bland too, with very basic weathering that didnt allow much for color.

71/6 scale ACE Empty Re: 1/6 scale ACE Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:17 pm

Parabellum

Just purchased some ACE accessories yesterday. Ill let you guys know when they get in. Thx for all the info

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum