OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone ordered from lwstore2013 on Ebay?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone ordered from lwstore2013 on Ebay? Empty Anyone ordered from lwstore2013 on Ebay? Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:11 am

WolfElite

Because I preordered a 1/6 set from him months ago and was supposed to be released around this quarter of the year. I've sent him numerous messages if the set was available but he's not responding back whatsoever.
Anyone else had this experience with this seller on Ebay before?

Adeno

WolfElite wrote:Because I preordered a 1/6 set from him months ago and was supposed to be released around this quarter of the year. I've sent him numerous messages if the set was available but he's not responding back whatsoever.
Anyone else had this experience with this seller on Ebay before?

Nope, but if the person hasn't replied to your numerous messages about something you probably already paid for in advance, that's a sign that the seller is not professional enough to do business with. It might be a good idea to find another source to buy the 1/6 set from and just file a claim for a refund.

This happened to me just a few weeks ago but not on Ebay. There was a shop claiming to have been in the business for many years, yet when I bought a supposed "in-stock" item from their online store, I never heard anything back from them. A week passed so I asked them about the status of my order. I got no reply. I found another way to contact them via obscure means, and the person said she'll check what's going on and she'll get back to me "ASAP". I waited ANOTHER week, got no reply from her. I sent her another message checking on my order's status, no reply. I got fed up finally and I just sent a message that I wanted a refund since nothing's been happening for 2 weeks already and they also haven't replied with any information yet. The refund arrived within 10 minutes. After all the patience I had and after politely and respectfully asking for the status of my order, they never answered me again, yet upon my request for a refund, they just gave it right on the spot without even any form of explanation as to what happened to my order or even a simple apology. I blacklisted them and I'll never shop from their shop that sounds something like "TheyreActionToys" except I use the term toys all the time instead of "Figures".

Good luck to you and I hope you're able to find a more reliable source!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum