OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Clarity Court × Qingshi Jointly Launches Metallic 1/6 Song Archer

In order to bring high quality products to collectors, we are proud to work with Beijing Qingshi Studio to jointly develop the Song series. Qing Shi Studios is a company focused on many years of makeup and film work, and we will later invite many stars to participate together. We will work hard to make better products to thank everyone and thank you for your support.
The Northern Song Dynasty Shenzong discovered God's range with a range of more than three hundred and forty steps. It is powerful and powerful. It is claimed that the power is better than the rhubarb of the Han Dynasty, and other devices are not at all. It has become one of the standard weapons of the Song Dynasty. During the Song Dynasty, Song Jun often faced a war with northern ethnic minorities. Since the beginning of the Northern Song Dynasty, he had lost sixteen Yanzhou states in the north and lacked land for horse production. The Song Dynasty was unable to establish a large-scale cavalry unit and could only be infantry. In the main, the infantry was restrained by cavalry. Moreover, the Song Dynasty has pursued a defensive strategic approach, which requires the need to restrain the cavalry's weapons, so the arm of God began to ascend to the stage of history, and shine in the battle of the fairy and customs, making Jin Jun dead and heavy. Yan Yanzong said: "I used to reciprocate to the South and see the military equipment used in the Song Dynasty. The great master is only the arm of the god, and the second is the heavy axe. He is not feared. The bows together play the burden of defending the territory of the Song dynasty. It is only because the arm-bow is too important for the Song dynasty. It is classified as a key military secret. The arm-bow that is carried in combat outside can never be left to the enemy. If it is surrounded, it must be After destroying the arm bones of the gods, once the arm bones of the gods are demolished, their usefulness will be lost, and no professional personnel will be unable to be assembled. With the demise of the Southern Song Dynasty, the loss of technical talents, the technology will slowly be lost, and The Yuan dynasty had always feared this weapon, and did not attach importance to its development during its reign, but instead limited it to the end of the Yuan Dynasty and the beginning of the Ming dynasty, when the firearms began to flourish, and the arm-bow technique was further lost, this stunning weapon disappeared. In the long river of history, we have the privilege of referring to the “General Wu Jing” to try to restore its style.
Out of the box can be mysterious gift accessories, product number: KQ001

Parts List:
Head sculpture x1
Head Sculpt x 1
2 Handmade Metal Plate (About 820 pieces) x1
Metal scale armor (includes 820metal scales) x 1
3 Fan Yangyu x1
Broad brimmed hat x 1
4. Body x1
Artculated body x 1
5. Hand x4 pairs
Hands x 4 pairs
6 sleeves x1
Short sleeve jacket
7 shawl X1
Scarf x 1
8 underwear x 1
Inner shirt x 1
9. Middle clothing x1
Long sleeve shirt x 1
10. Pants x1
Pants x 1
11. handmade shoes x1
Shoes x 1 pair
12. Wrap around x1
Leg wraps x 1 pair
13 march bedding X1
Travel Blanket X1
14 debris package X1
Bag x 1
15 Waistguard X1
Faulds
16 Cloth Belt X1
Belt x 1
17 Leather Belt X1
Leather belt x 1
18 Leather Armguards X1
Armband x 1 pair
19弩 X1
Crossbow x 1
20. Knife (Metal Blade) x1
Metal made sword x 1
21. Scabbard x1
Sword Sheath x 1
22. Crossbow x10
Bolts x 10
23. The quiver x1
Bolts holster x 1
24. Hook x3
Hooks for sword x 3
25. Kettle x1
Calabash x 1

Cut-off time: May 15th, 2018 Expected bulk cargo: Third quarter of 2018
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10064310
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10064510
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10064710
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10064810
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10065010
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10065110
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10065210
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10065410
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10065510
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10065710
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10065810
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10065910
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10070110
NEW PRODUCT: Clarion Court × Qing Shi United Launch: 1/6 Da Sung - Gong Bail Hand [Metal] (#KQ001) 10070210

#newproduct #historical

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like this a lot. The look, the accessories, the options... and even the calligraphy. Smile Thanks for posting.

dadrab

dadrab
This is one damn nice looking figure.

Thank you for showing us.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Really cool! Is it wrong that I assess 90% of figures based on usability of kitbash fodder? This guy looks like a treasure trove of cool parts. That armor especially, but I really like the simplicity of that sword.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Is it wrong that I assess 90% of figures based on usability of kitbash fodder?  This guy looks like a treasure trove of cool parts.  That armor especially, but I really like the simplicity of that sword.

I wouldn't say it's wrong. It's natural. Although the whole boxed set looks good too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum