OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Ace Real Master Series The Lord of the Rings Aragorn 1/8 Scale Figure REVIEW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheReviewSpot

TheReviewSpot
I am Aragorn son of Arathorn; and if by life or death I can save you, I will — Here’s a look at the Star Ace Real Master Series The Lord of the Rings Aragorn 1/8 Scale Figure!

https://youtu.be/ksP7vU_VFE8

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting product, with a lot of potential, but very far from perfect (face, difficult bow, poorly painted arrows). The 1/8 scale seems a little odd to me, but I realize that Star Ace has a line in that scale.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Huh, never even knew 1/8 was a ‘thing’. O.o

It seems fairly decent figure, albeit with a somewhat funny looking face, but I just can’t really get my head around the scale from a ‘collecting’ standpoint. It’s hard enough for me to embrace 1/12 scale as it is , and that’s partially due to finding it tough to justify the higher-end prices of many of the nicer figures in the smaller scales while simultaneously struggling to afford the 1/6 hobby to which I am committed. :p

That said, I’m glad I know about this one now, as I wouldn’t have otherwise, so I appreciate reviews like this being available here. If there is one benefit (from my personal perspective, lol) of these sort of ‘in -between’ scales, is that they might just fit some of my Breyer horses (the traditional sizes of which are 1:9), which often go without suitable riders given their equally odd size in comparison to most of my other figures. : D

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’ll stick with ACI’s 1/6 Aragorn.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Star Ace Real Master Series The Lord of the Rings Aragorn 1/8 Scale Figure REVIEW C8485110

TheReviewSpot

TheReviewSpot
Many thanks for watching, and the great feedback, GubernatorFan, skywalkersaga and Stryker2011. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum