OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

csyeung

All i gotta say is " So much stuff !"

haha, taking my time to go through everything, but here are a few quick pics so far.
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02612
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02610
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02611

davidd

Oh, man! Now that is how to put together an impressive action figure package! Look at all that cool stuff!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
What a great set, loaded with so many goodies.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shazzdan

I'm a sucker for accessories so it looks pretty good to me.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Both versions are an exceptional array of stuff, the most "1/6 West in a Box" since Marx.    LIM has lots of goodies, but the VT actually has even more stuff, and unique quirky items like the coonskin cap, fishing pole and fish.  The LIM compensates with the increased hair/beard options.  So they're both terrific (doesn't have to be a competition).  If there were only one of these made, I'd probably have bought a double, so for me getting both is a no-brainer. Been enjoying the VT, hoping to get the Lim.

For convenience, here's the side to side:

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Gunsli10videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Red_de10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I agree, MBAM. I have the VTS version, and since I don’t have a vested interest at all in the game, but a vested interest in quality Western figures, it certainly fits the bill. But, I do have two sets of the LIM Toys coming. I plan to use parts from all of them to make a mini-me and use the heads and other parts to make Villain Brothers. There’s plenty to like about both versions, and I’m hoping that either LIM or VTS continues with more characters from the game, just for more variety.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
pew pew pew

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02711
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02712
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02710

Edit: just wanted to add, when you get the figure in, be extra careful of the spurs, they are super fragile. I think it's just clipped in but one of them keeps popping out and finding that tiny spur is a pain in the arse. I had similar difficulties on a similar item, the cowgirl boots from tbleague cowgirl. Those ones popped out easy too and took me forever to find it afterwards haha. Be forwarned. I may end up gluing it in or taking the spurs off.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks great, Craig!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

This figure has been an all time home run for Limtoys. Happiness all round. When could the same be said of an HT or SSC!?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
This figure has been an all time home run for Limtoys. Happiness all round. When could the same be said of an HT or SSC!?

It's been a long time. Not to mention when was the last time an HT or SSC came with this much stuff? And didn't cost $400+?

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow he turned out great!!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
It's been a long time. Not to mention when was the last time an HT or SSC came with this much stuff? And didn't cost $400+?

Yeah, a long time, I think they may give them something to think about.

csyeung

csyeung

A look at some of the heads.

Oh there's also the coat too I didnt show yet. You can kitbash a few figures with one set easily! I am putting together a second one with the coat atm. The one on the far left is sporting the longcoat, boots, stachel, rifle and bearded sculpt also from set.

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02713

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I recognize the sheriff. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Hehe, he took a side job from your collection.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Just watched the video, Craig, very nice. Where did you get "just the head"? Or was it actually part of the whole set?

csyeung

csyeung
So when they first announced the set, it showed that it came with a clean shaven head and a fully bearded head (the two at the end of the video), but then fans asked for a mid beard head. They then offered the mid beard head as a separate purchase. It comes with just the face part, but the hair pieces that come with the set fit on it. I presume you could probably fill it in as well and make something rooted if you wish but the head alone does not have the hair piece, only an extra neck connector.

They switched it up a bit i think from the prototype but the set comes with 4 hair pieces altogether, 2 mid length and 2 longer hair. One of each version has a notch for the cowboy hat, so that's why there is 2 of each.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the info. I might try to find one. Hairing it sounds like an added bonus. Probably too late.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, seeing all the photos here and at the Freaks, is making me practically salivate in anticipation of getting both of my sets. I already have the mid-beard head, and one of two boxed sets is on the way from Kit — though tracking shows it’s been sitting at the airport waiting to depart for over a week.

csyeung

csyeung
"You don't get to live a bad life and have good things happen to you."

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02810

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool shot. Love the moody atmosphere. Nicely done.

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks Mark. I tried the HD monitor shot behind the figure method. Realized my PS4 only plays at 1080 though so it's a little blurry.

Here's my unboxing video. No commentary at the moment to just enjoy the music. (ok, I haven't finished editing the commentary part) Sorry it's a bit long though, there are a ton of accessories, but you won't have my voice droning over the video haha.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's still a very nice shot, Craig. You can display some other, high-resolution farm or western image as opposed to a screen cap from the game. Nice video (and music choice), too. Such a rich set.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:It's still a very nice shot, Craig. You can display some other, high-resolution farm or western image as opposed to a screen cap from the game. Nice video (and music choice), too. Such a rich set.

Oh man, that's a great idea! I'll have to search for some high res pictures now!

csyeung

csyeung
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02811
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 Dsc02812

Thought I'd add these two pics here for those getting this figure. It shows some of the moving parts on the cattleman, shotgun and the plate that opens on the winchester. (i put a small dot of blue tack to keep it from falling off accidentally as that's how I first discovered it came off. The lever rotates on the pin attached to the cover. I found if I squeezed the cover a bit, the lever is not as loose.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The attention to detail for this figure and the accessories is insane. I had originally POd from Toy Origin, but they have been really shady lately — probably lost my $20 deposit as it was nearly two years ago. I ended up POing from OSK (two of them), and have one of the current batch on the way, and another one from the second batch — who knows when that will ship.

csyeung

csyeung
Apparently second batch I read is sometime in January or February, but I expect that to be pushed back cause there seems to be more interest in the figure now that it's out and I think a ton of people missed out or canceled on it initially. I think Lim and TO are still working on something regarding shipping stock, but looks it'll be by the second batch before that's all sorted.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I haven't had a chance to finish putting my Arthur fully together, but I did receive my tack yesterday from here: https://www.benscustomtack.com and thought I'd put it together (Not sure I did it right, but it's good enough for now). It's very difficult to get the figure to sit down all the way, and the boots are awkwardly angled (sadly, no way to adjust the stirrups up or down, but at least it's period accurate -- 1880 trail rider).

videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 _dsc3630
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 _dsc3631
videogamebased - NEW PRODUCT: Limtoys 1/6 Scale GUNSLINGER OUTLAWS OF THE WEST - Page 4 _dsc3632

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks excellent to me, then again I'm no expert on this period or anything to do with horses. Coming along very nicely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum