OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lots of new Phicen/TBLeague items from Shanghai WF2019

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

MerylAkiba

I like the Dawn figure. The body looks akin to the Mai KOF, I'm not sure.

So Tariah Silver Valkyrie is the same version to Skarah but a cooler shield?

Arhian 2.0 is a definite buy

Finally Court of the Dead!

I guess if they did Dawn, they would also do Sinful Suzi.

Anubis..... And now I feel a little upset. All of These look amazing. Yet, Tbleague could only produce a Raven black skin, a light blue skin, a blue skin with green zombie tone, a bloody body, a dull corpse skin, a gray skin with blood wrist, a ghostly pale white body, and a demonic red body tones.

Ephiane

Thanks for showing, Perfect ! Great Figures. The Style of some looks like Luis Royo to me. With his consent, or without Wink

ReverendSpooky

Damn, some really cool offering from TBL. Wondering if this is a case of the prototypes looking better than the final product, or Phicen is really stepping up their game on heads. I think they look like they upped their game on paint quality and realism, and I'm in love with some of those heads, even if I'm not particularly impressed with the figure. Although that Court of the Dead figure is just 100% cool as Hell. Really excited by the Linsner Dawn too. Agree with Stryker, I don't think they quite nailed the likeness or look of his art, but I always loved the series and is still probably good enough to get my money. Maybe they'll even tweek a bit before it come out or they offer it. And that Anubis is pretty tempting alone, and doubly so for the jet black body.

http://reverendspooky.com

MerylAkiba

It looks like the chainsaw character is Nancy in Hell and some other figures in 1/12 scale, Skarah, Pirate Arhian

The guy who filmed it went too fast. IAt 3:41, behind the One Piece figue, looks like a new figure, the one to the left of it looks like a Light blue haired figure in a maid outfit?

It also looks as Tbleague are making anime heads at 3:12 and 3:26

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That guy went way too fast, and skipped 2/3 of the figures. Why bother...?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lots of new Phicen/TBLeague items from Shanghai WF2019 - Page 2 C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like Anubis though agree that the head is too small.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I'm really liking the Dawn figure too but still no Coffin Comics Hope figure yet. (flesh tone Lady Death)

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
MerylAkiba wrote:

At 3:41, behind the One Piece figue, looks like a new figure, the one to the left of it looks like a Light blue haired figure in a maid outfit?

That would be this one.  Sorry, didn't upload it or the other anime type figures.

Lots of new Phicen/TBLeague items from Shanghai WF2019 - Page 2 08223710

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for showing the new pics. Not a manga fan, but different emotions on seperate Headsculpts is Great !

Pichen / TBL spend some Bodys to check the moveabilty, and they turn the arms to sausages Rolling Eyes ( 0:39 , in Meryls Clip ) I think it´s completly enough if the figures can do a movement like a real human. You will never turn a real human the arms to sausages....  ehrm... i hope so scratch

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
Ephiane wrote:Thanks for showing the new pics. Not a manga fan, but different emotions on seperate Headsculpts is Great !

Pichen / TBL spend some Bodys to check the moveabilty, and they turn the arms to sausages Rolling Eyes  ( 0:39 , in Meryls Clip ) I think it´s completly enough if the figures can do a movement like a real human. You will never turn a real human the arms to sausages....  ehrm... i hope so scratch

I think that was probably some random jacka$$ who thought it was funny or cool to do that. Non-toy people do some messed up things. I almost had to kill the wife when was flinging around one of my figures once. affraid

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Speaking of which, I felt sympathy-violated watching the guy in the video handle the figures like that... I still haven't quite recovered emotionally...

doodlehobby

Interesting, but none of them are really grabbing my attention. Granted, Anubis is probably the only one that looks kind of cool, but something else about it seems off besides the head.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
doodlehobby wrote:Interesting, but none of them are really grabbing my attention. Granted, Anubis is probably the only one that looks kind of cool, but something else about it seems off besides the head.

No kidding... probably more than one thing... the (very) fake hieroglyphic texts, the over-the-top and culturally inappropriate (i.e., unfitting) skull fetish, the Stargate-inspired headgear... Smile

brazybear

brazybear
Really appreciate the previews!

A few years ago I would've killed for that Selvaria Bles figure...might still get it.

Wonder if Nancy in Hell's chainsaw has movable parts.

Other than that...sad to say nothing really got me excited. Just more variations on stuff we've seen before. I wish they'd try something new, like a fully armored female figure, something with a lot of interchangeable parts and clothes, or something centered around a really cool and unique vehicle or weapon. I guess after seeing what companies like Lucifer have been doing these just seem kind of bland.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t mind that they want to stick to what works for them — showcasing their bodies, but they need to broaden their licensing a bit more — like Image Comics girls like Witchblade and Fathom, Danger Girl; more of the Dynamite comics like Jungle Girl, Dejah Thoris, or even Sheena. Zenoscope makes a crap ton of “sexy female” comics they could be tapping into. Or get movie licenses like the Ray Harryhausen Sinbad flicks, Jane Fonda Barbarella, Raquel Welch One Million Years BC. At least they’d be sticking with what works for them and giving fans something different.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lots of new Phicen/TBLeague items from Shanghai WF2019 - Page 2 C8485110

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
Stryker2011 wrote:I don’t mind that they want to stick to what works for them — showcasing their bodies, but they need to broaden their licensing a bit more — like Image Comics girls like Witchblade and Fathom, Danger Girl; more of the Dynamite comics like Jungle Girl, Dejah Thoris, or even Sheena. Zenoscope makes a crap ton of “sexy female” comics they could be tapping into. Or get movie licenses like the Ray Harryhausen Sinbad flicks, Jane Fonda Barbarella, Raquel Welch One Million Years BC. At least they’d be sticking with what works for them and giving fans something different.

I've been talking to Phicen about going to Marc Silvestri about making toys again, but after the last time he had figures done with MAC, most believe he doesn't see a reason to make toys. I've been in pre-production on a custom Witchblade so I assume knowing my luck, I'll get about half way through, and an official one will be announced.

J. Scott Campbell has zero interest in getting toys made. Even though the McFarlane toys were successful, the ones had with Dragon Models fell flat and that left a bad taste in his mouth. Don't expect any Danger Girl toys.

The Zenescope deal is over between ER/Phicen and Zenescope. What we had is it.

I would like to see more Dynamite characters too.......it would make sense to see Dejah and a John Carter but what's going on there I have no idea.

I'd also like to see a redo of Dark Horse's GHOST. The Triad one I still have and it's ok but let's face it.....it's dated. Seeing a Phicen version would be grand.

Oh, and I've been told by the people at Phicen that there's slim chance we'll ever see Taarna or any Heavy Metal characters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum