OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TOYS ERA TE029The ultimate combat suit The Creature
Ordinary head carving and body accessories:
★ special effects expression x1
Head sculpt x 1
★ Super movable body x1 (about 32 cm in height)
Articulated figure body, approximately 32 cm tall
★ Hand type x3 pairs (with special effects texture for each hand type)
Hands 3 pairs
★ Variation animal foot x1 pair (with special effect texture)
Textured claw feet

Dress Accessories:
Costume and accessories:
★ tights plus hair x1 pieces
Body suit withhairy arms and legs
★ breastplate x1
Tactical vest with breast and backplates and shoulder pads
★ belt x1
Belt x 1
★ Bracers X2
Arm bracers x 1 pair
★ leggings x2
Greaves x 1 pair
Replace yellow and blue tights suit
Alternative jumpsuit

Other Accessories:
Others
★ platform double bracket x1
Figure stand

Release date: 4th quarter of 2019
Release date: Q42019

ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 1982
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 2371
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 3271
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 4247
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 5238
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 6229
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 7221
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 8207
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 10200210
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 10200310
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 10200410
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 10200411
ToysEra - NEW PRODUCT:  TOYS ERA: 1/6 mutants ultimate battle suit version - The Creature TE029# 10200510

#newproduct #ToysEra #Mutant #TheCreature #movie-based #comicbook #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool set, although it occurs to me that it is entirely devoid of accessories (not counting alternate hands and the stand). Objectively speaking, the sculpted and actual fur detail don't quite match, but I suppose it would have been a very tall order if they did. I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done (well) before, and Toys Era is doing a great job filling the void. With my luck, someone will proceed to prove me wrong. Smile

Delanie

Delanie
I agree that the moulded and fur don't match and in my opinion spoils this one especially as you have said GF the lack of accessories

blackpool

blackpool
nice try, I agree the fur/sculpted hair contrast is not very esthetic, and I kinda fear the body only has very limited furry areas (I doubt it's all covered...)

Just for the fun, Soosootoys just posted some pictures of their coming figure of... the beast (same outfit, same headsculpt but offering 2 with a closed mouth variation) No shame, no gain! lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum