OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague & Sideshow: 1/6 Court of the Dead - Valkyrie Cole / Kier movable doll (PL2019-141)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Diana

GeeWillikers wrote:It could well be as you as were saying earlier Sky - one of these two body designs was intended as the 30/31 but halted or delayed for some reason.* The Kier body does seem like a logical follow-up to the 28/29.

Hopefully at least one of these two body types is next on TBL's base body agenda after the 34/35 seamless foot, erm, side-step. Smile

* oop, sorry that was Aeryn Embarassed **

** oop part 2: Diana Embarassed Smile
I like you. Laughing

GeeWillikers

AerynDiana wrote:
GeeWillikers wrote:It could well be as you as were saying earlier Sky - one of these two body designs was intended as the 30/31 but halted or delayed for some reason.* The Kier body does seem like a logical follow-up to the 28/29.

Hopefully at least one of these two body types is next on TBL's base body agenda after the 34/35 seamless foot, erm, side-step. Smile

* oop, sorry that was Aeryn Embarassed **

** oop part 2: Diana Embarassed Smile
I like you. Laughing

Very Happy

Kallor8

So I managed to get a second one of these for a song and was wondering if anyone knew how to take the black/red blood off her forearms and shins? I noticed on one of mine that the paint was flaking away, leaving just the blue skin underneath and though it might be cool, if possible, to remove it entirely. I'm not incredibly well-versed in the subject of paint on silicone bodies but I know some people here are pretty knowledgeable in the area.

gooboo

Maybe you could try brushing on solvent onto the paint and see if that works.

Kallor8

What's a good solvent to use, do you think?

gooboo

I use Gamsol since it's bit less toxic/smelly than others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum