OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAPD figures (pic heavy)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

21police - LAPD figures (pic heavy) - Page 2 Empty Re: LAPD figures (pic heavy) Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:18 pm

scalawag

MarkEl wrote:Really enjoyed these sets of photos.  I have the Austin uniform sitting in its box, and it’s given me some good inspiration.

I'm glad you liked them MarkEl, and I'm pleased that this pics are inspiring people too.

The ToyCity Austin set is a great uniform set, not perfect, but a perfect place to start. Go for a slider bodied figure and it will pay benefits in terms of the clothing fit, and there are lots of loose pieces around to supplement the supplied equipment. I had fun putting mine together.

To be honest, I think there is a lot to be had from these subjects and similar. I am looking at Police figures again as well after posting this thread.

Paul

22police - LAPD figures (pic heavy) - Page 2 Empty Re: LAPD figures (pic heavy) Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:57 am

Allotropos

these guys look like they mean business !!
Fantastic swat group scalawag - the k9 is a nice addition to the squad too

23police - LAPD figures (pic heavy) - Page 2 Empty Re: LAPD figures (pic heavy) Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:22 am

scalawag

Allotropos wrote:these guys look like they mean business !!
Fantastic swat group scalawag - the k9 is a nice addition to the squad too

Thanks Allotropos, glad you like them. Very Happy

I am really pleased with the K9 and the way Both the dog and handler turned out. A fair bit of work went into that one to try and reflect what I was seeing in pics. I was particularly pleased with the LAPD K9 patches which I adapted from the LAPD SWAT ones that come with the DiD figures, I think they turned out really well. I suppose the K9 and the chap with the shotgun are more of "bashes" than the other figures.

Paul

24police - LAPD figures (pic heavy) - Page 2 Empty Re: LAPD figures (pic heavy) Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:02 pm

dadrab

Man, that's a damn fine collection.

I've admired those base figures from afar for quite some time, but have not pulled the trigger on any of them. You're making it damn hard to stick to that resolve.

Excellent work.

25police - LAPD figures (pic heavy) - Page 2 Empty Re: LAPD figures (pic heavy) Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:12 pm

scalawag

scalawag
dadrab wrote:Man, that's a damn fine collection.

I've admired those base figures from afar for quite some time, but have not pulled the trigger on any of them. You're making it damn hard to stick to that resolve.

Excellent work.

Thanks dadrab,

These are great figures to put together and there is just so much detail in each one. They are brilliant fun to put together, and look great in the collection to boot. Very Happy Very Happy

Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum