OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Fri May 28, 2021 6:28 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) 2A75A8B6-E0D5-4E82-9EAB-AB05367369ED

Xavion(X): “There you are.  What are you doing in the eBay staging area?”

Mandi(M):  “I’ve caused you enough trouble.  I thought the least I could do is pack up my box and get ready to go.  I know you hate me and can’t wait to get rid of me.”

X: “Who told you that?!?”

M:  “....Capricia.”

X:  “What did I tell you when you first got here?”

M:  “(Sigh)  ‘Don’t listen to Capricia.’”

X:  “Okay, then.”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) D1B4D500-177A-4F49-B643-E71220107AAA

X:  “Besides, if I wanted to get rid of you, then why would I buy you all of this cool stuff?

M:  “That’s for me?!?”

X:  “Yep.  Now let’s get your belt undone, and start putting you together.”

M:  “Ex...excuse me?”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) 713FE550-9EF5-42A1-9915-FE6F7FF7676C

M:  “Oh my God!  You’re going to put me in one of those raunchy lingerie outfits aren’t you?!?  What am I going to tell my family?!?”

X:  “Trust me, Mandi.  I don’t want to have to explain to MY family what you’re doing dressed in lingerie any more than you want to have to explain it to yours, so that’s not something you ever have to worry about here.”

M: “O-okay.”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) C9401E19-0951-4AD5-8611-1113094C9344

A few minutes later...

M:  “I’m SO sorry.  I should have known that you have only the best intentions with me.”

X:  “That’s okay.  I can’t blame you for being a little nervous.  So this is a replacement holster for your Glock.  It’s exactly like the original...which in retrospect probably wasn’t such a great idea.  I reinforced it with double sided tape, but try not to mess with it until I can get you something better.”

M:  “Gotcha”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) 11D89DC6-3246-42F8-A770-94E21969D1C0

X:  “I had to cut the sewn in gloves out of your jacket sleeves.  There was just no other way your hands were going to stay on when wearing it.  I did get you two pairs of gloved hands from a parted out Villa though, and I was finally able to fix the bottom of your jacket.”

M:  “This is great!  Thank you SO much!”

X:  “No problem.  Let’s get your tactical vest and cap on and your assault rifle.”

M:  “Are you sure that’s a good idea?  That assault rifle has been the source of a lot of your frustration with me.”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) 71F0EA3C-2C18-47CE-8B29-9C29984E55C0

X:  “That must be why I got this for you.”

M:  “Oh...WOW!  Is this a E&S HK 416?!?”

X:  “Yep.”

M:  “Now you’re just spoiling me!  I LOVE it!”

X:  “Well, I did get you one last thing.  I know you feel like you don’t really fit in with the other girls, so I’m hoping this will help.”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) EB7477D1-E50F-41A2-B5D5-7FF07E9EE1B4

M:  “It’s huge!  What on Earth is it?!?”

X:  “Open it!”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) 6E8C7D09-A6BB-46D5-B6D1-C086DED8AC2B

M:  “Ummm...there’s nothing in here.”

(Tap, tap)  “Hey, Mandi!”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) AE9AAFD0-91B1-45DD-B037-88B392A87BA3

Cara (C):  “Surprise!”

M:  “Oh my God....a Sister Flower Police Python Camo Villa?!?”

C:  “Well, technically...but since I have a feeling we’re going to be BFFs, let’s just  go with “Cara”.

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) 65CAA9DF-131A-48D9-AB3C-44D7140CE9EA

M:  “You have no idea how happy I am that you’re here!  This is the best day ever!”

C:  “For me too!”

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) DDBB450B-0A97-481C-99EA-92053FDF3A2E

C:  “Wow, this place looks cool!”

X:  “So are we good, Mandi?”

M:  “We’re GREAT!”

X:  “Good.  Well, I’m going to check in on Capricia and the rest of the girls.  I’m sure she’s thrilled about all of this.”

M;  “I bet she is!  Good luck with that!”

X:  “Gee, thanks.”

M:  “C’mon, Cara...I’ll give you the grand tour!”

C:  “Cool!”

2Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Re: Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Fri May 28, 2021 8:05 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice figures and presentation. Creative way to document your bash. And it made me chuckle a bunch of times. So thank you -- and the ladies. Smile

3Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Re: Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Fri May 28, 2021 11:53 pm

davidd

davidd
Cute story! The exchange about the lingerie made me laugh!

4Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Re: Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Sat May 29, 2021 4:38 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
How adorable! And huge congrats on scoring a Villa! She's the best!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Re: Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Sat May 29, 2021 6:08 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like everything worked put in the end. (Have to see about Capricia, though).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) C8485110

6Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Re: Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Sat May 29, 2021 3:58 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks, everyone. After bitching about Kerr in multiple threads, I just wanted to do something fun and lighthearted to show that even though the figure has some flaws, she’s pretty great in general.

In the context of the story, Capricia is my TBL Spartan Commander (Black). She’s really not that bad. I seriously doubt that she actually told Mandi that I “hate her and can’t wait to get rid of her”. She probably just insinuated it to get under Mandi’s skin. Capricia is a bit of a feminist. “Supermodels dressed in fake military uniforms are the worst. They’re the reason why no one takes any of us seriously. At least the ones dressed in lingerie are honest about what they are.” I think if she world just give Mandi half a chance, she would realize that’s not who Mandi is. Unfortunately, if Capricia didn’t approve of Mandi, she’s certainly not going to approve of Cara, so things might be a little bumpy for awhile.

7Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Re: Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Sun May 30, 2021 4:03 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool, nice figures Very Happy

8Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Re: Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Sun May 30, 2021 12:17 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a great way to wrap up your problems with her, she just needed a little love and a new friend. I must say I enjoyed your story, reminds me of when I was little and used to cover my joes for the night so they wouldn't get "cold". 😁

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) 1f60e

9Best Day Ever!  (Photo Heavy) Empty Re: Best Day Ever! (Photo Heavy) Sun May 30, 2021 4:17 pm

Pia community

Pia community
Nice to see how the two are happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum