OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product includes:
Height:Approximately 31cm
One(1) newly painted head sculpt with vivid and detailed likeness of the laughing bat
One(1) normal headdress
One(1) action figure body
Two(2) pairs of hands
One(1) leather coat
One(1) pair of leather trousers
One(1) pair of leather boots
Two(2) metal batarangs
One(1) iron chain
One(1) Joker virus injector
One(1) specially made background board
One(1) war-damaged headdress
One(1) exquisite coffin for the laughing bat

joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 1_223110
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 2_686910
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 3_184610
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 4_274010
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 5_311510
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 6_623310
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 7_671710
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 8_542810
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 9_592710
joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure 10_45910

#newproduct #Joker #Batman #comicbook

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Interesting.

BTW . . .

What's with all the announced creepy 1:6 stuff from different 1:6 brands as of late?  It's not even Halloween.

It's akin to selling sheer lingerie in a nudist convention.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was going to say what a missed opportunity: this would have fit right in with the villains from Infinity War.

brassco

brassco
I am considering this for the coffin...and yes, with a face like that, he could be killer nurse's friend!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
brassco wrote:I am considering this for the coffin...and yes, with a face like that, he could be killer nurse's friend!

--

That's a damn good idea!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
DeltaForceChung wrote:Interesting.

BTW . . .

What's with all the announced creepy 1:6 stuff from different 1:6 brands as of late?  It's not even Halloween.

This is "The Batman Who Laughs," a specific current DC Comics character from the "Dark Nights: Metal" series that just concluded last month.  FYI see eg this review:    https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-batman-who-laughs-is-one-of-dcs-most-gruesome-and-s-1820413503  He's an alt-Universe Batman/Joker Hybrid though IMHO the design also borrows from the Judge Dredd Dark Judges.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just a heads up, Timewalker has this up for PO:

$176.99 Standard Edition
$208.99 Deluxe (with the coffin)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

joker - NEW PRODUCT: [MXT-JX01B] MX Toys 1:6 Laughing Bat The Deluxe Edition Boxed Figure C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
DeltaForceChung wrote:Interesting.

BTW . . .

This is "The Batman Who Laughs," a specific current DC Comics character from the "Dark Nights:  Metal" series that just concluded last month.  FYI see eg this review:    https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-batman-who-laughs-is-one-of-dcs-most-gruesome-and-s-1820413503  He's an alt-Universe Batman/Joker Hybrid though IMHO the design also borrows from the Judge Dredd Dark Judges.

Holy crap, my 1st thought was that he looks straight out of Judge Dredd! Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

And man, after reading that article, what a dark take on the character, but the design is a lot of creepy fun.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum