OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART: 1/6 Red female head sculpture Red Eye Head sculpture

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

shazzdan

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, that's kind of f'd up. I'd be asking for a refund, or for the seller to find out what batteries (and how to use them). That's annoying that they don't even tell you what batteries you need to use.

I totally agree, from what I read he sent a message to the seller in Shanghai about 7 days ago and as of yesterday still
no replay.

He won't get much out of Shanghai at the moment. The entire country is shut down. I deal with over a dozen suppliers and nothing from any of them has left the country since the second week in January. Some operators are working from home and keeping in contact with their customers but even that is difficult because the government is restricting internet communications more severely than normal. The coronavirus situation is more serious than the PRC government is letting us believe.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

skywalkersaga

Yeah....perhaps there was some mistake at the factory or distributor that was never rectified prior to everything being shut down -- such as during packaging process, someone forgot to include the instruction manuals and now things are too hectic to track those down.

OnesixthAsArt

Received a tip from GianToy.com.  You’ll need to purchase a type 1220/1225 battery (cr1220).  It is a 3V battery, which may explain why other types of small button batteries, typically 1.5v, did not work.

This battery fits perfectly.  Eyes will light up immediately if the battery is good.  The LED shuts off on its own after about 5-6 seconds.  Any significant noise will tigger the light effect but it will shut off on its own.  I don’t think that feature is customizable.

Works great for me.  Effect looks exactly like the product photos.  Hope this tip helps!

Fred-104-2k19

Man I don't know why people order from anybody other than Giant toy when it comes to Chinese 1/6 products. My Scarlet Witch head showed up a couple of days ago, no instructions from the manufacturer. I sent Giant toy an email a few hours later I got everything that I needed from them. I've had stuff like that happen before GT are always johnny-on-the-spot when you need assistance it is worth anywhere between $5 or $10 more that you occasionally pay when ordering from them.

csyeung

csyeung
I've had great experiences from Giantoy as well. Great on communication and I think that's all people want with retailers.

Any in hand photos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum