OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The adventures of Dr Jones

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

21indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Thu May 24, 2018 12:16 pm

blackpool

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty cool shots. The first one might work better if they’re pant legs were wet.

You're right! Damn that is one brilliant idea! thanks!

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice Last Crusade shot! Was this bluescreen/greenscreen plus background, or a curved printout? By the way, shouldn't it be "I just remembered my Charlemagne"?

Was green/blue screen yes, but natural light though... And yeah thanks for the exact line, I confess I know these movies by heart in my native french language from my childhood, now when I try to watch them in original version I feel like I am missing something lol

22indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Thu May 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Skippy

Great photos and customs!

You really made that DX05 sculpt work. When the Treasure Hunter sculpt came out I used the DX05 with the Arab disguise.

23indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 pm

blackpool

Lucky you, when I saw it I passed, then forgot, then couldn't find it anymore, big regrets for that one, it looked really good and had that "signature" grin of harrison ford.

24indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Thu May 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Ephiane

That are some of the best background scenes and effects i´ve ever seen. Also the poses and Your photographie style !

25indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Spyder

Spyder
Excellent pictures and backgrounds!

26indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Please show us a good bye in austrian and ss style Laughing

27indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:48 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking figures and photos!

28indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:18 am

blackpool

blackpool
Ephiane wrote:That are some of the best background scenes and effects i´ve ever seen. Also the poses and Your photographie style !

Wow thanks a lot for that Ephiane, I find your work so cool and I always drool on your dioramas, really honored Smile

Spyder wrote:Excellent pictures and backgrounds!

Thanks a lot Spyder!

Ephiane wrote:Please show us a good bye in austrian and ss style Laughing

Haha I'd love to give it a try, I still need to build a decent female german outfit for Miss Schneider, and I miss good headsculpts to portray Donovan and the nazi colonel...

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking figures and photos!

Thanks a lot Bad Wolf!

Here is a new edit I did last night, not sure it really fits the "look what I made" category as it mainly digital editing, but still!

Hope you'll like!

indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Jonesampjones_18

29indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:50 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Whatever it is, it looks great!

30indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:59 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a cool photo, regardless. cheers

He who dies with the most toys wins!

indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 C8485110

31indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:15 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn man, all of your Indiana Jones pics are so perfect. They really just take me back to the feel of all of those movies. Always love seeing them.

32indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:16 am

Ephiane

Ephiane

Haha I'd love to give it a try, I still need to build a decent female german outfit for Miss Schneider, and I miss good headsculpts to portray Donovan and the nazi colonel...

Austria... Miss Schneider is from Austria. She´s Not Evil enough to be a German Laughing

33indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:53 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
Super cool pics like it popped out of the movie itself blackpool !
Thanks for sharing !

34indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:22 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These are just too brilliant! And GREAT choices with all the scenes you picked to recreate!

I keep meaning to say that your userpic is perfection -- sexy professor, my fave, haha.  My biggest childhood crushes are Harrison Ford as Han Solo and...Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. ;D

And when I saw the title of this thread, I immediately thought 'WHICH Dr. Jones??'  so it tickled me to see that you did indeed have both of them there. :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

35indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:43 pm

Peaches

Peaches
@blackpool I was wondering where your awesome avatar came from! So glad @skywalkersaga dug up this thread.  I agree with him, great backgrounds!  

I wonder if anyone uses Action Figures to create their storyboards.  They'd easily put the artists out of work, so maybe best they don't notice how good it looks! LOL

36indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:41 am

blackpool

blackpool
skywalkersaga wrote:These are just too brilliant! And GREAT choices with all the scenes you picked to recreate!

I keep meaning to say that your userpic is perfection -- sexy professor, my fave, haha.  My biggest childhood crushes are Harrison Ford as Han Solo and...Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. ;D

And when I saw the title of this thread, I immediately thought 'WHICH Dr. Jones??'  so it tickled me to see that you did indeed have both of them there. :'D

Peaches wrote:@blackpool I was wondering where your awesome avatar came from! So glad @skywalkersaga dug up this thread.  I agree with him, great backgrounds!  

I wonder if anyone uses Action Figures to create their storyboards.  They'd easily put the artists out of work, so maybe best they don't notice how good it looks! LOL

I'm really sorry I missed these posts friends, thanks a lot for the kind words on my avatar! I might redo that sequence better, the suit is not great, and the background was very poor as well lol

You just gave me the mojo to shoot him again in his classroom! Thanks a lot!

37indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:57 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
These are awesome. The only critique I'd have and it's a very minor one, but certainly one known to anyone who like me, wears a fedora regularly, is that no-one in that day would have put his hat down on it's brim. This can deform the brim. They were always turned over and put down on their crown. This being said, I never paid attention to this detail while watching the movies and only a crusty old purist fedora wearer like me would likely know this.

Having made my one and only critique, the pics are just excellent and fun to look at. I hope to see more of the intrepid Dr. Jones from you in the future.

38indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:37 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Ephiane wrote:

Austria... Miss Schneider is from Austria. She´s Not Evil enough to be a German Laughing

Oh Dear,

Hitler was from Austria too, originally. Just sayin'.

39indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:02 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think Ephi was just being dark — she’s from Germany. Wink

40indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:44 pm

MerylAkiba

That Tapestry custom is spot on! That scene Laughing Laughing

41indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:31 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:I think Ephi was just being dark — she’s from Germany. Wink

Ahhhh, okay. That makes sense now.

42indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:42 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Love seeing this thread resurrected! These are all so awesome.

43indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:34 am

blackpool

blackpool
Took the risk to bring my oldest hot toys during my summer holiday, I couldn't resist shooting him outdoor with natural scenery...

Here is what I shot after watching again the Raiders of the lost ark, hope you'll like!

indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Indy2

indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Indy1

Jock! Start the engine!!!

indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Indy3

44indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent pics, blackpool. Very atmospheric. Hope you had a nice vacation. Looks like you had a bit fo fun playing around with Indy.

45indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:56 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are awesome! And leave it to a true 1/6 enthusiast to bring their toys on vacation... Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

46indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:49 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent! I love it. Looks like a beautiful screen cap from a real film. And you even managed to get some light in the eyes in the last one (a difficulty with the PERS head sculpt), while going for moody realism in the first two.

47indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:59 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
One of the best threads here. I'm a sucker for Indy and those pictures are just so well done!

48indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:05 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Just stunning photos as always. Your Indy stuff just takes me right back to these movies every time I see them.

49indianajones - The adventures of Dr Jones - Page 2 Empty Re: The adventures of Dr Jones Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:56 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Nicely done!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum