OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MerylAkiba

I think it is $5 a month, but there was a coupon to get $160 for 3 years? I'm hoping to see Disney Afternoon cartoons like Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck. They are bringing Clone Wars, maybe the Bad Batch episodes

Can't wait to sink my teeth in the Mandolorian characters and more figures from the series.  So much Star Wars.
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 AchingSaneAztecant-size_restricted

lurpdog101

after seeing the first 2 episodes, I am SO SO glad I have this on pre-order!!! OMG its brilliant...really keeps the original Star Wars atmosphere. I just hope now the show is out, they will announce an extra "accessory" Wink

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I was able to get a year of Disney+ free thru Verizon, but I haven’t had a chance to watch the show yet. After that free year is up, I’ll probably cancel, anyway.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Just finished watching the first two episodes. Not bad, so far. Perhaps a bit over-hyped, but overall fairly enjoyable. I’m actually looking more forward to being able to watch the animated series of Hercules and The Little Mermaid, if I’m being honest. The IG-11 droid was pretty cool in the first episode.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad the show is turning out to be decent. Haven't had a chance to seek it out yet.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While I still feel the show is over-hyped (I watched it once, but haven't watched it again -- like many have you just rave about it). The blogger pics for this figure have started to show up (I have the Mando/Child 2-pack on PO, and didn't get this one). I thought the pics of this figure were so amazing, that I thought I would share. Again, these are blogger pics, not mine, and I have no idea where they all came from originally.

disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 11315
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 2605
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 3424
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 4383
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 5367
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 6350
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 7340
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 8323
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 9308
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 10290
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 11316
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 12257
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 13242
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 14222
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 15205
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 16193
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 17183
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 18170
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 19155
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 20126
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 21158
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 22139
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 23125
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 24110
disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 25101

I wish I had the Photoshop skills that these people have; I could finally realize all the storylines that I want to do... Sad

He who dies with the most toys wins!

disney - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: THE MANDALORIAN -- THE MANDALORIAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - Page 2 C8485110

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I saw these earlier today and it does look phenomenal

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They do look excellent. Thanks for sharing them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum