OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEASER:Threezero: Game Of Thrones Cersei Lannister (Coming Soon)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TEASER:Threezero: Game Of Thrones Cersei Lannister (Coming Soon) Cersei10
TEASER:Threezero: Game Of Thrones Cersei Lannister (Coming Soon) Cersei11

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TEASER:Threezero: Game Of Thrones Cersei Lannister (Coming Soon) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for posting. Looks pretty well done, remains to be seen if they could sustain that for the final product. I am not super happy about the expression they picked (looks like they tried to go for something not too bland but not too intense), and especially about the hair style they chose. I know that's what her hair looked like when she became queen in her own right, but that is not the classic look of the character and actress in the series. And, correct me if I am wrong, this is the only Cersei figure they have made.

Also, either one of the photos has been flipped horizontally, or they have sculpted the hairdo flipped.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Looks more like her sons than it does her. The production one will be worse. Definite room for improvement. Another inconsistent line.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have a couple of these and they really aren't all that bad (and that includes the much-maligned but quite decent Daenerys). But here the potential problems (or questionable choices) are apparent from the get-go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum