OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

blackpool

blackpool
Fully-articulated collectible figure featuring realistic likeness to the character’s appearance in the 1988 film Rambo III as portrayed by actor Sylvester Stallone. Figure costs: 199USD / 1560HKD / 1420RMB with worldwide shipping included in the price. Pre-order roll out Nov 22nd (Fri), at 9:00am HKT.

1/6th scale John Rambo collectible details:

12 inches (~30cm) custom designed action figure body
The head sculpt features a realistic likeness of actor Sylvester Stallone
Black bandana
Jade pendant
Military jacket
Tank top
Military watch
Military pants
Belt
Boots
Military bag
Exchangeable hands
1 pair of fists
1 right holding gun
1 left holding gun
1 right holding knife
1 left holding arrow
1 right holding bow
Weapons:
Compound bow with quiver & 5 arrows
C4 explosive x 1
Boot dagger x 1
Survival knife with sheath x 1
AK with M203 grenade launcher
RPG-7 launcher

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-001

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-002

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-003

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-004

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-005

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-006

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-007

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-008

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-009

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-010

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-011

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-012

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-013

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo ThreeZero-John-Rambo-014

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Now this is a really nice figure. I saw the teaser image a few days ago and was keen to see the complete one. It doesn't disappoint. Very nice sculpt and body sculpting too

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t know. Another idealized version of Sly. Every time I see a new “Rambo” figure (other than that latest old guy version), I see more Paul Stanley of Kiss than Stallone. The mouth should be more crooked, the face is way too lean, and the hair looks entirely too “perfect”. Plus, why pick one of the worst films in the franchise instead of the very first one...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero - RAMBO III John Rambo C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I wondered the same thing about the choice of film as well, though maybe it's a license thing? Idk. Wasn't there a Hot Toys version a while ago, or am I misremembering? 

Either way, I don't think it's a terrible figure -- it could be a LOT worse -- though I agree that the face seems elongated, like maybe how some get stretched during molding process...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As far as the face is concerned, from certain angles it is almost spot on, from others... stylized to say the least. There have been better likenesses. The overall set is cool, and they use an interesting semi-seamless body type. I wonder how well it works or would hold up.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The head sculpt looks ok to me. Would be better on a seamless figure and with rooted hair. Agreed that the first movie was the best. Apparently he was supposed to die in that movie but the test audience didn't like it.

blackpool

blackpool
I kinda like it concerning the likeness, that’s one of my favorite headsculpts of this character, of course far behind the enterbay and hot toys rambos, and hot toys expendable sly which is the best portrait of the actor for me...

The body seems interesting as well, but it’s kinda head or tails in that department with threezero so wait and see (just from here, the pics with the bow pose are highly photoshopped in the underarm area)

About the movie, I do agree it’s not the best of the franchise, personally nothing will equal the two first, I didn’t like john rambo at all, I’m not very curious about that last blood...
My guess is threezero went with an available and affordable license, rambo 2 was already used by hot toys and enterbay, plus a few unlicensed versions came out the past years...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum