OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

MeMyself&I

After seeing the promo pics, and now Brassco's in person photos, I may have to look into picking this up. I like the look, and if I ever get bored with it, the opportunity for some customization is very much there! Erza Scarlet (just the armor mind you) anyone?

brassco

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 C9c11f2962da86d35a065eb23b6602e7
TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Sgtoys-crown-knight-1-6-scale-figure-img07-600x686

This Erza? she got tons of costume, probably because of her powers...maybe this Crown Knight can do some mod...

desertdragon

My Imperial Guardian has arrived, and at this point I pretty much know what to expect from TBLeague's stable of female warriors, and she did not disappoint, in the best way possible Smile As always, TBL's attention to detail and execution quality are fully on display... I really appreciate the thought that goes into everything with these figures... for example. her chest and waist armor are plastic, but her abdominal armor is much thinner vinyl, beautifully printed to match the plastic armor pieces perfectly... This was clearly done to help accentuate her form, as a plastic armor piece for her midriff would have hid her hourglass shape. Everything here works perfectly IMO, and I am thrilled to add her to the collection. Of note too is that her portrait, rather than be recycled from Galaxy Soldier, is in fact unique, and very beautifully rendered... Okay, enough of my rambling... IG states her case much better than I ever could Smile

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi10

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi11

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi12

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi13

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi15

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi14

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi16

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
A glorious portrayal of a beautiful figure. Well done again.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Magnificent photos, and a truly beautiful looking figure. Now I’m bummed I didn’t get her.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 C8485110

desertdragon

desertdragon
Thank you so much GubernatorFan and Stryker! She is still available for preorder at BBTS , and she's well worth having if you are a fan of the TBL warrior girls Smile

desertdragon

desertdragon
Here are just a couple of pickup shots of IG... I especially love the second one - she's straight out of a Dutch Masters painting Smile

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi18

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 Imperi17

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
brassco wrote:This Erza? she got tons of costume, probably because of her powers...maybe this Crown Knight can do some mod...

Yup, that Erza! That crown knight definitely could be useful for her base armor! Thanks for the heads up on that!

desertdragon wrote:Thank you so much GubernatorFan and Stryker! She is still available for preorder at BBTS , and she's well worth having if you are a fan of the TBL warrior girls Smile

Your photos are excellent! I want to pick this up really bad, but it is supposedly going to ship within the next month from BBTS. I am in the middle of switching jobs, so the paychecks through august are spoken for...If she is available once I have money, I will have to get her!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Those additional photos are gorgeous, DD. Nice posing and lighting.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Imperial Guardian 1/6 - Page 3 C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
GReat stuff and cool pictures.

desertdragon

desertdragon
Thank you guys again so much! It's always my pleasure to share my photos here Smile

ahbake

Beautiful shots man.
Thanks for sharing!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:I may or may not check the Phicen website every day.
This is gorgeous!! I don't know how I could NOT buy this!
But WHY not include that awesome sword?? Weird choice.
And I hope the armor can be removed.

What a beautiful face!!
A wonderful figure indeed.

GeeWillikers wrote:
What I meant was that I like what I can see of the skirt/top (or dress if it's one piece) just as a piece of clothing that I'd buy on it's own. Armour of any kind doesn't appeal to me personally so I'd probably just get the sculpt and the skirt/dress (and yeah okay the spear, because it's cool Very Happy ).
I love the batlle skirt too.

skywalkersaga wrote:
I even like how she looks in that final photo with most of the armour pieces removed. Could easily work as some kind of medieval/steampunk-inspired haute couture, as well.
The final photo gives a bit of a roman-vibe to me. Just body armor and a skirt. Add the shoulder armor and sandals instead of armored feet, and it could sorta fit into that era.

desertdragon wrote:Here are just a couple of pickup shots of IG... I especially love the second one - she's straight out of a Dutch Masters painting Smile

Wonderful pictures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum