OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Product: BCS are doing bodies.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Empty New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Tue May 15, 2018 5:25 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
That's right, BCS have decided to release loose versions of their bodies. The one shown in the promos is from their Sean Connery, whether or not you actually get a more plain one remains to be seen. Those of you that have owned BCS figures will know the quality better than me. From what I've heard they aren't that great. The real stinger is the price: £44.95!! I know, you can get a Worldbox body cheaper than that!

Here's a link anyway:

https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/collectables/expansion-accessories/sixth-scale-expansion-pack/anatomix-one-sixth-body

New Product: BCS are doing bodies. 3kbT8Po

Enjoy!

CHEERS!

2New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Empty Re: New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Tue May 15, 2018 7:30 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Rubbish.

3New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Empty Re: New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Tue May 15, 2018 8:47 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rubbish!? As long as it is reasonably tight in the joints, it looks promising enough. But why the nearly astronomical price? Was the hairy chest such trouble?

4New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Empty Re: New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Tue May 15, 2018 9:20 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Unfortunately, most BCS bodies are like most of Sideshow’s bodies: kind of loose and floppy. Not to mention the differing skin tones on this one makes it virtually useless.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product: BCS are doing bodies. C8485110

5New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Empty Re: New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
As I said, I think it's the Bond body, it's too short for him anyway, also, there's no other hands as far as I can tell. You can get far better bodies with more options for far less money. I just thought you guys ought to know they were out there.

CHEERS!

6New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Empty Re: New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Tue May 15, 2018 9:47 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
No worries, Roger. It’s always good to see other options. I just wish the arms were the same color as the torso and hands. Either way, the cost is the big killer; BCS are as out of their minds as Star Ace when it comes to cost.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product: BCS are doing bodies. C8485110

7New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Empty Re: New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Tue May 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
They've really got ideas above their station. All the gear and no idea doesn't cut it. They don't even really have the gear!

CHEERS!

8New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Empty Re: New Product: BCS are doing bodies. Tue May 15, 2018 2:32 pm

dadrab

dadrab
The upside of the coloring issue is that the hands do appear to be the same color as the upper torso/neck. Therefore, an open-collar, long sleeve shirt is possible.

That said, there are far better, less expensive options out there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum