OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figuarts Dragon Ball in: Irwin Toys "Gohan's in Danger" Commercial Remake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Back in the early 2000s when Dragon Ball toys were first being sold in the US by a company called Irwin Toys, they made a hilarious commercial that's so out of touch on what the show's about. It's so bad that it's obvious whoever the people who made the commercial had no idea who the characters were or what the story's about. For example, in the commercial, some characters use weapons that belong to someone else or use attacks that is somebody else's technique. Most hilariously, Gohan, who was the strongest of all the characters at the time, was shown as being surrounded by two of the weakest enemies with the narrator screaming "GOHAN'S IN DANGER", when in reality, he could sneeze and those bad guys would die lol!

Anyway, due to being unable to go out because of the coronavirus, I decided to remake the commercial using modern day Figuarts Dragon Ball toys. May this provide a little bit of amusement for someone Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool retro commercial. Nicely done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Figuarts Dragon Ball in: Irwin Toys "Gohan's in Danger" Commercial Remake  C8485110

Adeno

Thanks, I hope everyone's staying safe hehe Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like your recreation of the commercial with your figures.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I adore DBZ and I thoroughly enjoyed that. Man the commercials from childhood were great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum