OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Empty Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
From Toy Anxiety,
So we are going to extend the Self-Quarantine Sale for an additional week! The sale will now end on April 8th, 2020!

As usual, the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. No coupon needed!

Thanks to everyone and be safe out there!

2Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Empty Re: Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:47 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the heads-up. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

If you're outside the US they'll recoup that 50% with shipping.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's actually an excellent opportunity if they happen to have pieces you are looking for or come across and like. Of course, if you are looking for something in high demand, chances are it was sold out long before the sale started. I still managed to pick up several heads, but am not done processing them yet. Smile

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
On day one I got a couple Phcen female bodies from their box sets. Lady Bat, Tricity for 50% off. That about $30 per figure. The Phicen bodies went the fastest. But still the sale was good. Over $300 worth of stuff for $150.00 plus. They even took all my orders and combined them to save me quite a bit in shipping. Nine dollars and some change. Not bad at all. I'll be posting pictures of Tricity really soon.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I suppose that isn't too bad, but, the shipping to the UK always crippled it whenever I ordered from them. You couldn't always get small parts like individual weapons either as they always fell below their minimum spend limit.

7Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Empty Re: Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:23 pm

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Rogerbee wrote:
I suppose that isn't too bad, but, the shipping to the UK always crippled it whenever I ordered from them. You couldn't always get small parts like individual weapons either as they always fell below their minimum spend limit.

yeah, their shipping to UK is far higher than other sites so I never did buy anything from them. Shame, as they have some cool stuff. Good for buyers in USA though

8Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Empty Re: Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:59 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:On day one I got a couple Phcen female bodies from their box sets. Lady Bat, Tricity for 50% off. That about $30 per figure. The Phicen bodies went the fastest.  But still the sale was good. Over $300 worth of stuff for $150.00 plus. They even took all my orders and combined them to save me quite a bit in shipping. Nine dollars and some change. Not bad at all. I'll be posting pictures of Tricity really soon.

Yes, they are good like that. Probably more attentive to customers than most other outfits.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I think a lot of the really coveted gear got scooped up before I jumped on, which probably saved me from myself. Still, I went through the whole selection of loose gear and scooped up about $150 in completely random fodder that's now spread across my dining room table. So that's around $300 worth of stuff, quite the steal. Some cool bits I got for some spare changes, as well as some stuff I genuinely needed. Appreciated the heads up on this!

10Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Empty Re: Toy Anxiety 50% off sale going on now. Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:54 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
ReverendSpooky wrote:I think a lot of the really coveted gear got scooped up before I jumped on, which probably saved me from myself.  Still, I went through the whole selection of loose gear and scooped up about $150 in completely random fodder that's now spread across my dining room table.  So that's around $300 worth of stuff, quite the steal.  Some cool bits I got for some spare changes, as well as some stuff I genuinely needed.  Appreciated the heads up on this!

Glad to hear someone was able to enjoy the sale. Hope to see your haul in future customs my friend. I'll do the same....wait I already did. but more is a comin. Look forward to seeing what you do.

AFM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum