OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale "Chubby" Female Body (2 styles, with or without a head sculpt)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Saturn

Thanks for the review, I like this body type very much. As I see, it has larger feet. Does anyone have any idea, which shoes (especially heels) would fit for them? Thank you in advance.

MeMyself&I

Saturn wrote:Thanks for the review, I like this body type very much. As I see, it has larger feet. Does anyone have any idea, which shoes (especially heels) would fit for them? Thank you in advance.

Welcome!

You are better off finding boots/shoes that are peg type (just replaces the foot all together) instead of ones that are foot type (where the whole foot goes in). The feet this comes with, both flat and for heeled footwear are huge. You can also replace the feet with the normal feet from other TBL bodies, but they don’t always fit the various footwear available.

skywalkersaga

Is the ankle peg the same as the other 'regular' size tbleague bodies? If so, I would suggest swapping the feet with a tbleague body that has smaller feet.

MeMyself&I

skywalkersaga wrote:Is the ankle peg the same as the other 'regular' size tbleague bodies? If so, I would suggest swapping the feet with a tbleague body that has smaller feet.

It is, and I did so on mine. Looks so much better!

Saturn

Saturn
Thank you very much! I think, I'll buy smaller feet too.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Saturn, provided you don't use the smaller feet that came with the petite figures (S24-27) and had smaller ankle pegs or the larger feet that came with the two curvier bodies (S28-29 and 38-39), you should have no trouble finding feet to fit. Make sure the alternate feet you get match the pale or suntan skin tone of your body. You can also check out the TBLeague catalog thread,
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3013-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-with-steel-skeleton-catalog-updated-continually

Saturn

Saturn
GubernatorFan wrote:Saturn, provided you don't use the smaller feet that came with the petite figures (S24-27) and had smaller ankle pegs or the larger feet that came with the two curvier bodies (S28-29 and 38-39), you should have no trouble finding feet to fit. Make sure the alternate feet you get match the pale or suntan skin tone of your body. You can also check out the TBLeague catalog thread,
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3013-tbleague-phicen-seamless-bodies-with-steel-skeleton-catalog-updated-continually

Thank you too, that's very useful info. All I have to do now is search for the proper legs. As I see it’s not that easy to find any for sale... Shocked

Ovy

Ovy
Yesterday I reworked the head on the body to a customer's wishes and came here now to see the difference.   Razz (was sent to me without hair already.)

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale "Chubby" Female Body (2 styles, with or without a head sculpt) - Page 4 Psx_2034

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow that is indeed a striking difference. Very interesting look, Ovy, and beautifully executed.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Definitely wouldn't have recognised it as the same head had you not included the original!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

baycon

baycon
I'm planning on buying this one, but I'm not sure if I'd get one with a headsculpt. May I request for close up pictures of the s38 head in natural lighting?

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
baycon wrote:I'm planning on buying this one, but I'm not sure if I'd get one with a headsculpt. May I request for close up pictures of the s38 head in natural lighting?

Here ya go! S38 head in natural window light. Window faces the west, and it was roughly 4pm, so its fairly indirect but as natural as I can get it at the moment.

tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale "Chubby" Female Body (2 styles, with or without a head sculpt) - Page 4 Img_9710
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale "Chubby" Female Body (2 styles, with or without a head sculpt) - Page 4 Img_9711
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale "Chubby" Female Body (2 styles, with or without a head sculpt) - Page 4 Img_9712
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale "Chubby" Female Body (2 styles, with or without a head sculpt) - Page 4 Img_9715
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale "Chubby" Female Body (2 styles, with or without a head sculpt) - Page 4 Img_9714
tbleague - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 scale "Chubby" Female Body (2 styles, with or without a head sculpt) - Page 4 Img_9713

baycon

baycon
Thanks a lot! 😊

I was hesitant to get the one with a head, because it didn't look that good to me from afar. But it's actually beautiful up close 😊

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
baycon wrote:Thanks a lot! 😊

I was hesitant to get the one with a head, because it didn't look that good to me from afar. But it's actually beautiful up close 😊

You’re welcome! I bought mine with a head sculpt because I wanted to have an extra head around, but I do agree, it turned out really well! The hair is a royal nightmare, and all over the place, but that’s fixable. I’m just lazy 😂

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum