OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Faster Than Life

Call me shady but I'd probably just wait for the knockoff heads to materialize on eBay or AliExpress if all I were only after were the head...Super Duck's not the most expensive but it sure ain't cheap!

Or are you planning on selling the body along?

skywalkersaga

Faster Than Life wrote:Call me shady but I'd probably just wait for the knockoff heads to materialize on eBay or AliExpress if all I were only after were the head...Super Duck's not the most expensive but it sure ain't cheap!

Or are you planning on selling the body along?

The set doesn't come with a body -- it's just the head and the outfit/accessories. Usually some sellers will 'part out' these pieces and sell them separately on ebay. The parted-out items are always somewhat overpriced (it's how they make a profit on it), but it's helpful for those who just want one item out of the set and not the whole set.

Annalise

Poor Super Duck, apparently very little interest in this set. It's been out for weeks and I can't find any in-hand photos anywhere. No reviews on youtube or BBICN. Would like to see a photo of the released head sculpt.

Anyone buy this? Mark? Bueller?

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I have this and the Mera set, I just haven’t had time to put them together.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I got the Mera set, and it's only slightly different to the promos (in fact, for once I prefer the released version). Unlike say their 'Russian Model' sculpt, Mera is quite compatible with a TBL Viking Woman (suntan) body (if slightly paler), if that's any indication.

This one I didn't bother with (don't care for the facial expression and aside from the trident the rest of the set is identical to the Mera set, just in a different colour).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm definitely curious how it turned out as well, will be interested to see in-hand pics at some point.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum