OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
Does not contain body
It is recommended to match with Phicen Steel Bone Big Breast White Skin Body S10D

Product Details:
Head Sculpt x 1
Earrings x 1 pair
Sleeves x 1 pair
Fitness bra x 1
Tactical strap x 1
Belt x 1
Waist pockets X2, 
Short skirt x1,
Underwear x1,
Arm armor x1 set,
Fist armor x1 set,
Materia bracer x1 set,
Bracelet x1
Hand-shaped Hands x4
Stockings x 1 pair
Boots x 1

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152925vr4yobkz2tcy9bhy
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152926wlbewpimllp3zq9m
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152927n6lwfs44cwf1g4sc
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152927qwdssyo4d4s08zwd
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152928fx50gp7svcvpfdvo
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152929p0ci8le46vr8u8lk
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152929nabjaxphhpih3jkb
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152930jc6ltrdntulzunrr
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152931ny0nfziei6rfc6g0
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152932lyp5z41ojpyxhhyp
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 152932wlnm0lmd6za6mmmm
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=377687&extra=page%3D1

Diana

Diana
Ooh. Nice. Looks to me like there is no real difference between this and the previous set, except her eyes are smaller, which I welcome. And the hair is clearly fluffier.

Gotta say she seems to have more personality in the promo shots of the previous version.

But I'm sure there will be another. And another. (Waiting for my 1/12 version...)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Another one…? She quickly becoming the Iron Man of the accessory sets.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 C8485110

Kallor8

I'm confused, lol, I feel like I just got this. Is it really just a (slightly) different head sculpt? I'm looking at mine and it seems identical. They could have at least designed it for a different body this time to make it slightly less redundant.

I do like the new head sculpt, though:)

Ovy

Ovy
Stryker2011 wrote:Another one…? She quickly becoming the Iron Man of the accessory sets.

That might be a good next April's Fool joke, her in a pseudo Egyptian Ironman suit.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL you go Ovy. And I second Stryker. Like Diana, I like the nudge in the direction of realism. I think I have a Tifa head from a while back, we'll see if I ever get another one.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I never claimed to be the most observant person in the world, but without a side by side comparison, I don’t think I’d know there was any difference.

If they wanted to take another crack at her, I wish they had put her in the purple dress that came with the War Story version.  That dress sells like hot cakes whenever that figure is parted out.  I would have definitely been on board with that, but this one is too similar to the one I already have.

valentin

valentin
Hmm....

• The headsculpt, it's much improved. Now it's better than YM/VS toys version. (in terms of likeness previously it was YM/VS Toys, Super Duck, War Story)
• The tanktop.... it's not accurate, it's been made to expose more skin or show off a deeper cleavage.
• The skirt is still inaccurate, war story's version is still most faithful to the remake.

Given a choice, I might just get the head only.

glitch

glitch
I don't get why Super Duck keeps doing this.
Now granted, I may have been dumb enough to pre-order both of their upcoming new versions of NieR Automata's 2B.
Even though I already have the last two versions, and have no idea why I PO'ed the new ones...again!
And I also have the last version of Tifa from Super Duck which doesn't even have a body yet! Why am i even looking at this?! :S
AND! I just realized that I don't even collect Final Fantasy figures! NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 1f601

I really need to stop buying this stuff out of impulse...

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I brought my SD Tifa out to do a little comparison. Aside from the different head sculpt, all of those little silver studs on her left arm guards are new. I honestly can’t see any difference beyond that.

In retrospect, it was pretty cool of them to offer the heads sculpt separately instead of making those that prefer the new head sculpt buy essentially the same set over again.

I’d constantly be swapping heads because I really like the original one as well as the new one. So since this is one of my favorite 1/6 figures, maybe I will buy a full set and just have both of them.

Kallor8

I know what you mean, I have the VS Toys Tifa, the SD, and also the Advent Children Tifa from...VeryCool maybe? Or was it also Vs toys, I can't remember. I just found it funny that the SD one just came out like a few weeks ago and here's another one lol.

johntamph

I think its good they actually are selling the head separately and on 2 options.
Just kinda sucks for them to implicitly say they couldve done a better head previously and now I have to buy one again.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 Head210
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 Head110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
So this set and both heads have been released which must be some sort of record for the Duck.  Giantoy has both the set and the short-haired version of the head in stock.  The long-haired head was sold out.  Of course that’s what I really wanted, so I ended up talking myself into buying the set and a S10D body.

Tifa proper will get the new head, body, and the best pieces from the two sets.  Tifa 2 will get the old head, the old body, and the purple dress set from the War Story Tifa that I’ve had for a couple of months now, so I should get some good mileage out of this purchase.

Kallor8

It felt like two years waiting for the first set, then this set takes two months to come out. Of course...it helps that it's virtually the same set haha, it'd be weird if it took too long.

Then again, Hot toys Black Widow movie figure is looking to take two years from movie release, and that's after the movie was already delayed a year and HT themselves saying BW figures always sell well (so they should have an idea how many to make without direct pre-orders unlike completely new characters). So you never know what goes on behind the scenes with these companies that determines when we get stuff.

Kallor8

Xavion2004 wrote:
Tifa proper will get the new head, body, and the best pieces from the two sets.  Tifa 2 will get the old head, the old body, and the purple dress set from the War Story Tifa that I’ve had for a couple of months now, so I should get some good mileage out of this purchase.

It's a good setup, I like it. My Tifa configuration, if you will, is:

VS Toys Tifa, as is, with front facing eyes head sculpt

VS Toys Advent Children Tifa on S17b

Hatshot Advent Children set on S16a with VS toys pale head sculpt (eyes looking to the side version)

Super Duck Tifa outfit on S12D with extra VS Toys Advent Children head sculpt for suntan skin color match

I basically tried to have a pale and a suntan version of FF7 and Advent Children outifts, one pair with the slim athletic body type and one pair with the recommended larger chest bodies. I couldn't find anything to do with the SD Tifa head sculpt, it was too large for my tastes, though I toyed with putting it on an S42 and it worked fairly well.

Fox915

Fox915
I saw a couple of users on BBICN posted theirs, what do you think?

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 Aa1af310
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 3d1f6210
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 C9c92310
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 4d4e5a10

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
You almost always lose a little bit of personality from a meticulously hand painted prototype to a production piece, but it looks pretty close which is what I’ve come to expect from Super Duck.  I’m going by the close-up of the short-haired sculpt.

Kallor8

The head sculpt looks really good to me.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Xavion2004 wrote:So this set and both heads have been released which must be some sort of record for the Duck.  Giantoy has both the set and the short-haired version of the head in stock.  The long-haired head was sold out.  Of course that’s what I really wanted, so I ended up talking myself into buying the set and a S10D body.

…and I still haven’t learned anything after being in this hobby for a year.

I placed that order before seeing in hand pics.  Now that I have the set in hand, I don’t particularly care for how the long hair version of the new sculpt came out. I like the short hair version much better.  I also found everything from my SET055 to be  the same or better than everything from SET077.   So I ordered the short hair head (which will go on the S10D body with the War Story purple dress set).  However, I could have saved myself $100 by just buying the short hair head and the S10D in the first place if I had just waited for in-hand pics.

Don’t get me wrong.  The 077 set in and of itself is perfectly fine.  I just didn’t need it.

If I was Bart Simpson, I would be writing “Be patient, wait for in-hand pics.” over and over again on the chalkboard after school.

fanaticteru

well i have to say the Head seems a little too big for the body im using (jiaou Doll JOQ-10D). It looks better on the War Story version (Using a Jiaou Doll JOQ-10E). Finally i have a way to really compare all of them. It Seems fine on a TBleauge S07C body tho... might have to change to a S10D.
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 Dsc_0212
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 Dsc_0210
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Goddess 2.0 [Excluding body] SET070 Dsc_0211

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I would have to agree, judging by the photos.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
This set was definitely made for the S10D.

Vincent Zerov

Do you think it will work with the s20a body?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Vincent Zerov wrote:Do you think it will work with the s20a body?
You can see the comparative dimensions of 10D and 20A here:
TBLeague body catalog Post 37

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum