OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The DJ-CUSTOM limited EX series is officially opened. This series is a customized collection figure. To ensure the collection value of the products, each product in the series will have its limited number.

Product features : Adopt customized hair transplanting technology to perfectly restore the character's hair details.



Specification Description:
Product Name: Running A-Gump
Model: EX-002
Size ratio: 1/6

Head carving and accessories: artificial hair transplant head carving * 1
Movable body * 1
Hand type * 6
Openable chocolate box * 1
Chocolate * 3
Curious George Book * 1
Feather * 1
Oscar trophy * 1
Exclusive floor * 1
Clothing accessories: red cap * 1
Windbreaker * 1
Tight jacket * 1
Black underwear * 1
Zipper trousers * 1
Socks * 2
Old shoes * 2
Ship Date: 1st quarter of 2021

DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15115810
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15115911
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15120011
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15120110
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15120410
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15120611
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15120710
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15120810
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 15120910


#newproduct #DJCustom #Running #Forrest #InspiringLife #male #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm, I'm not really feeling this one, although by itself the head sculpt might be useful for kitbashing... I know it would simplify Ovy's awesome additions to his post-apocalyptic world, if nothing else. Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha! Not the version I was expecting. A very unique offering, if nothing else. Smile


_________________
"The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think it looks good, but I already have a FG — I kind of wish someone would do Lt. Dan.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

brassco

brassco
DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 ForrestGump_ts1

where is the signature Gump's face printed on the t-shirt?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
brassco -- that would have indeed been a neat accessory. 

Stryker -- yeah, also a Jenny! Ok I just want a younger Robin Wright so I can make a Buttercup.... Razz


_________________
"The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

brassco

brassco
skywalkersaga wrote:brassco -- that would have indeed been a neat accessory. 

Stryker -- yeah, also a Jenny! Ok I just want a younger Robin Wright so I can make a Buttercup.... Razz

DJCustom - NEW PRODUCT: DJ-CUSTOM: 1/6 Inspiring Life & Forrest EX-002 Jenny

here's Jenny for you...

shazzdan

shazzdan
Run, Forrest, run!


_________________
More of my work can be found at One Sixth Arsenal
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:Hmmm, I'm not really feeling this one, although by itself the head sculpt might be useful for kitbashing... I know it would simplify Ovy's awesome additions to his post-apocalyptic world, if nothing else. Smile
Haha how nice of thinking of me. Where would you place him, the forest?


Or he could be a lone survivor living in a FedEx Cargo Container on a lonely island.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Or he could be a lone survivor living in a FedEx Cargo Container on a lonely island.

Yes, I think the forest. But the other scenario works too. I just think he would look good somewhere in the vicinity of your Keanu Jesus.


_________________
I'll be back!
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:
Ovy wrote:Or he could be a lone survivor living in a FedEx Cargo Container on a lonely island.

Yes, I think the forest. But the other scenario works too. I just think he would look good somewhere in the vicinity of your Keanu Jesus.

Forest Grump. Forest, because of Forest, haha! Wink

Yeah, intresting idea, but I would only get the head singled out.
And I really have to get rid of that 'Keanu Jesus' label. Razz

JohnByng


Kinda hideous... but I have an idea for that head!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
Ovy wrote:Or he could be a lone survivor living in a FedEx Cargo Container on a lonely island.

Yes, I think the forest. But the other scenario works too. I just think he would look good somewhere in the vicinity of your Keanu Jesus.

Forest Grump. Forest, because of Forest, haha! Wink

Yeah, intresting idea, but I would only get the head singled out.
And I really have to get rid of that 'Keanu Jesus' label. Razz


LOL, sorry for perpetuating the nickname. Laughing Though I'm sure once we are properly introduced to him in your 'verse, that will supersede it. Wink


_________________
"The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum