OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Peace

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World Peace Empty World Peace Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:56 am

brassco

brassco
World Peace Trumpkim1
World Peace Trumpkim2

Moderators, feel free to delete this post if deem inappropriate...

2World Peace Empty Re: World Peace Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:39 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
As long as no political commentary is mentioned, it’s fine.

How do you like those figures — as figures?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

World Peace C8485110

3World Peace Empty Re: World Peace Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:34 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think they're pretty good -- Kim more so than Trump.

4World Peace Empty Re: World Peace Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:03 pm

brassco

brassco
Well, the HS of the supreme leader joker version first caught my eye...I bought both the normal and the joker versions anyway, to collect. And not long after, the Worldbox AT018 Male Fat Body was released.

World Peace S-l1600

So I added it to my inventory as well. Finally, the outfit of the People’s Republic of North Korea was out for PO:

World Peace O1CN011ayKHoZJk5aThAS_!!844813398

So, pretty much everything happened for this figure to come together.

And the historic Trump-Kim meeting happened, finally.

World Peace Donald-trump-kim-jong-un-meeting-walk

So, time to make Kim’s accessory, which will be DT. I am aware of a DT figure already released, but I wanted to kit-bash. So, I purchased the HS. I have the suit, the red tie, and the shoes. When I received the HS, I discovered the male bodies that i have, are all the same if not shorter than the Fat Body. Based on the pictures of the meeting, DT is clearly taller than Kim. So, I searched again, and discover Coomodel BD004, a jointed male body that is 2cm taller than the average. So, i purchased it. I soon discover another issue...DT should be fatter. So, I tried to stuff tissues into the clothes, but the shirt wasnt designed to fit a fat figure...I just tried to cover up as much as possible, to make DT looked more accurate in size. I also got a pair of glasses for the Kim figure.

So, technically, both are kit-bashed, but the Kim figure looks so much authentic like the real person. I think the HS is the main reason why..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum