OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help needed...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help needed... Empty Help needed... Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:28 pm

1/6Novice

I'm not sure where to put this, so I'll just leave it here...

I am dissatisfied with the huge feet on the TBLeague S29 body I purchased, I had to alter some S27 feet to fit the 29 (the altered feet are much looser than the stock feet),...Because no shoes I wanted would fit them...

So what I want to know is this:

Does anyone make *smaller* third party, replacement feet for the "Plus Sized" figures?

I've seen people make heads out of various materials, Resin, 3Dprinted, Sculpy, etc...

Alternately:

Are there any high heeled shoes that fit the *large* feet that come on the 28/29 bodies (and I assume the 38/39/-42/43)?

2Help needed... Empty Re: Help needed... Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You can try to search for VeryCool & Jiaou Doll feet and see if you can find some loose that might work.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Help needed... C8485110

3Help needed... Empty Re: Help needed... Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I hadn't noticed the problem -- or had forgotten about it. If you are trying to use other TBLeague feet, maybe go back to the older non-petite models. If any feet were made different, it would certainly be the ones for the petite bodies.

Anyway, I tried to fit the S29B high-heeled feet into some sixth-scale heels and ran into the same problem as you, so I can confirm the issue. I did eventually come across a pair that works. Don't ask me who made it or from what set, it's been years and I have no idea. No surprise, these shoes are loose on the petite S27B body's high-heeled feet (see HERE). Here's the photo with the S29 high-heeled feet in:

Help needed... Fblack10

4Help needed... Empty Re: Help needed... Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Hi, 

I don't own a S27, but I swapped the feet of a S23 and a S28, both pairs fit perfectly well.  The S23 is one of the tall muscular ones. They are smaller than the S28 feet. I think they have the same feet as s16 to S23. So maybe the S27 have different feet because they are shorter?

E: Gubernator was fasta

5Help needed... Empty Re: Help needed... Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:34 pm

1/6Novice

Thanks for the help everyone!

Stryker2011: So VeryCool & Jiaou Doll feet have the same connection system as TBLeague?

GubernatorFan: I have purchased a few sets with high heeled shoes in them, but none fit the S29,So I assumed it was the large 29's feet that were abnormal.

Ovy: I only have (had) 2 female bodies, so I can't say how much smaller the 27's feet are compared to 'normal'.

Thing is, I really can't afford to buy bodies (that I don't like the look of, or don't fit my character ideas) just for a pair of feet...So I hope the VeryCool &/or Jiaou Doll feet work out.

6Help needed... Empty Re: Help needed... Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ball joint sockets, yes. Can’t guarantee they’ll work, however.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Help needed... C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum