OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(PROBABLY) 1:6 Halo Infinite Master Chief coming soon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Mondo (the company that recently brought us the 1:6 Gordon Freeman and soon to bring 1:6 Kratos and Doom Eternal Slayer) teased Halo Infinite with this image
(PROBABLY) 1:6 Halo Infinite Master Chief coming soon Aaaaaa10

Given that their other video game licenses (God of War, Doom Eternal, Half Life) were for 1:6 scale figures of primary protagonists there is a very very good likelihood that this license will mean a 1:6 scale Master Chief figure

(PROBABLY) 1:6 Halo Infinite Master Chief coming soon 11111110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That would make for a cool figure.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

(PROBABLY) 1:6 Halo Infinite Master Chief coming soon C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Doom Slayer and Master Chief are a must have for me. Possible more than one.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
same/ I have the 3A Doom Slayer and Master Chief and they are....flawed, Chief especially. But damn do they look great on a shelf! The Mondo Slayer looks to be a proper jointed plastic figure so may end up being far better than 3A's soft vinyl/rubber covered figure that struggles to be posed dynamically. If Mondo do the same with a potential Chief then they may have a real winner! Though I do suspect that their paint apps will not be as good as 3A/ThreeZero or HT. Mondo are still early in the 1:6 figure game and their Gordon Freeman was not outstanding so who really knows. Either way I will be keenly on the lookout for prototypes and pre-order announcements

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
jaztermareal wrote:same/ I have the 3A Doom Slayer and Master Chief and they are....flawed, Chief especially. But damn do they look great on a shelf! The Mondo Slayer looks to be a proper jointed plastic figure so may end up being far better than 3A's soft vinyl/rubber covered figure that struggles to be posed dynamically. If Mondo do the same with a potential Chief then they may have a real winner! Though I do suspect that their paint apps will not be as good as 3A/ThreeZero or HT. Mondo are still early in the 1:6 figure game and their Gordon Freeman was not outstanding so who really knows. Either way I will be keenly on the lookout for prototypes and pre-order announcements

Thanks for the info brother. Much appreciated.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Mondo confirmed no Chief figure yet, only posters. Sadly. False alarm Sad

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
jaztermareal wrote:Mondo confirmed no Chief figure yet, only posters. Sadly. False alarm Sad

Not a problem, right? I'm really wanting the Doom Slayer. Any word on that one?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, that’s a bummer. Mondo is a strange company. How long ago has it been since they teased that 1/6 scale Creature From The Black Lagoon, and yet it still hasn’t seen the light of day — but if you go to their site, they have all these stupid Tiki items, almost as bad as all those beyond stupid Funko items, or HT’s Cosbabies.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
jaztermareal wrote:Mondo confirmed no Chief figure yet, only posters. Sadly. False alarm Sad

Not a problem, right?  I'm really wanting the Doom Slayer. Any word on that one?

not yet

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:Well, that’s a bummer. Mondo is a strange company. How long ago has it been since they teased that 1/6 scale Creature From The Black Lagoon, and yet it still hasn’t seen the light of day — but if you go to their site, they have all these stupid Tiki items, almost as bad as all those beyond stupid Funko items, or HT’s Cosbabies.

creature is about to go into production, PO in Oct
the sculpt of final figure actually has lots of articulation not shown in the pic they supplied here, looked like lots of joints added. Also the exclusive will be in black and white style while normal will be in full color.

Mecha Spiderman is 10 inches tall but IIRC the Captain America, Batman and Black Panther will be 12
(PROBABLY) 1:6 Halo Infinite Master Chief coming soon Sdcc2011
(PROBABLY) 1:6 Halo Infinite Master Chief coming soon Sdcc2012

(PROBABLY) 1:6 Halo Infinite Master Chief coming soon Sdcc2010

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. So glad to see the Creature finally getting his figure -- day one PO for me.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool. So glad to see the Creature finally getting his figure -- day one PO for me.

Agreed!

Now waiting for Doomslayer update. just sad no Master Chief

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum