OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terminator 2 figures and gear

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

41custom - Terminator 2 figures and gear - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator 2 figures and gear Fri May 07, 2021 9:13 am

actionfiguremovies2

GubernatorFan wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:You did a great job on painting the Barbie Harley. The under scale is barely noticeable. I have the same Harley and also the New Bright RC Harley. It is perfectly scaled. So if the size of the Harley starts to bug you, you have options, even though it's not a problem, but I know how it might bug some. Great job again buddy.

Thank you very much, glad you like it. I should look up the RC Harley you mention, so thanks for the suggestion, too.

My pleasure brother.

42custom - Terminator 2 figures and gear - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator 2 figures and gear Fri May 07, 2021 3:30 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you very much, glad you like it. I should look up the RC Harley you mention, so thanks for the suggestion, too.

My pleasure brother.

Well, I bit the bullet and bought one. There is so little information on what a specific product is and its size, etc, that I sincerely hope that if they look similar they are in fact about the same in size (I spent some time comparing between products and at least one version -- though not the one I bought -- was the correct 16 inches in length), and that this is indeed to scale. From the seller's photos, the box is 20 inches long, the Harley is black with silver chrome, it doesn't have the extra lights under the brakes (which means I wouldn't have had to remove them to achieve movie accuracy), but the handle bars are black (which I might have to repaint in silver chrome).

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

43custom - Terminator 2 figures and gear - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator 2 figures and gear Fri May 07, 2021 3:33 pm

actionfiguremovies2

GubernatorFan wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you very much, glad you like it. I should look up the RC Harley you mention, so thanks for the suggestion, too.

My pleasure brother.

Well, I bit the bullet and bought one. There is so little information on what a specific product is and its size, etc, that I sincerely hope that if they look similar they are in fact about the same in size (I spent some time comparing between products and at least one version -- though not the one I bought -- was the correct 16 inches in length), and that this is indeed to scale. From the seller's photos, the box is 20 inches long, the Harley is black with silver chrome, it doesn't have the extra lights under the brakes (which means I wouldn't have had to remove them to achieve movie accuracy), but the handle bars are black (which I might have to repaint in silver chrome).

Good score buddy. I think you will be happy with your purchase.

44custom - Terminator 2 figures and gear - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator 2 figures and gear Mon May 10, 2021 12:40 pm

rollotomasi

GubernatorFan wrote:

Great you bought one!
Years ago i was looking for it, i got really confused as i wasn't aware there were 1/6 scale and 1/4 scale versions and most sellers didn't put any measurements in their descriptions so my sole basis for scale was the size of the remote control shown beside it.

Didn't understand how New Bright could be not-so-bright for not putting the proper scale labels on the boxes, i mean they work with SCALED RC vehicles!
For reference, i measured my box, its 20" long, 8-3/4" wide and 12-1/4" high.

Mine had black handlebars and side mirrors too so yes, spray-painted them in silver chrome, makes a lot of difference.
I am only seeing now on ebay the version you mentioned that have chrome handlebars with the extra lights.

45custom - Terminator 2 figures and gear - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator 2 figures and gear Mon May 10, 2021 1:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Great you bought one!
Years ago i was looking for it, i got really confused as i wasn't aware there were 1/6 scale and 1/4 scale versions and most sellers didn't put any measurements in their descriptions so my sole basis for scale was the size of the remote control shown beside it.

Didn't understand how New Bright could be not-so-bright for not putting the proper scale labels on the boxes, i mean they work with SCALED RC vehicles!
For reference, i measured my box, its 20" long, 8-3/4" wide and 12-1/4" high.

Mine had black handlebars and side mirrors too so yes, spray-painted them in silver chrome, makes a lot of difference.
I am only seeing now on ebay the version you mentioned that have chrome handlebars with the extra lights.

Thank you. It sounds like what I bought is what you have -- I hope it is the right scale, certainly the box is the same length as yours. The ones I saw with the extra lights were red rather than black. And although I had repainted the Barbie motorcycle with decent results, I would of course prefer to do as little of that as absolutely necessary. I'm thinking of using Molotow chrome acrylic markers for the handlebars and mirrors.

46custom - Terminator 2 figures and gear - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator 2 figures and gear Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Phicen clothes

Phicen clothes
GubernatorFan wrote:This is a sort of revisiting or retake of my first OSW post, with better lighting and photos, and more accessories, namely the new Connor/Resistance Leader by CGL. Oh, and more dust, I think, which is either good or bad... Smile

Hope you like it.

WOW!!! These are beautiful images! A gorgeous motorcycle and John Connor looks very much like himself!!!

https://www.instagram.com/phicen_exotic_clothes/

47custom - Terminator 2 figures and gear - Page 3 Empty Re: Terminator 2 figures and gear Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:12 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Phicen clothes wrote:WOW!!!  These are beautiful images!  A gorgeous motorcycle and John Connor looks very much like himself!!!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked them. I can claim no credit whatsoever for the John Connor figure, but I did modify, repaint, and outfit that Barbie motorcycle. Too bad it is underscale, which is why I got the New Bright RC version, which I'm yet to modify.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum