The first Iron Man movie released in 2008 has stormed global theatres with the fans’ beloved super hero Iron Man and his futuristic armors, not to mention his ultimate workshop and workshop robots in the giant mansion. Adding onto the awesome Marvel collection, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) collectible figure, featuring the genius engineer testing the thrust capabilities of his newly created prototype Iron Man suit parts.
Masterfully crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man, the figure includes a head sculpt with incredible likeness, LED light-up functions on arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs, metallic painted gauntlet and leg armor which displays complicated mechanical design, mechanical wires stretch around the upper body just like the film depiction, and a finely crafted causal outfit. Along with the figure, a diamond shaped dynamic figure stand and a matching backdrop to recreate Tony Stark workshop setting where he put the prototype armors in a flight test.
The deluxe version will comes with an articulated mechanical robot Dum-E with 360o rotating base and fire extinguisher as accident detector for passionate fans to complete their unique diorama display!
What’s more, a Special Edition available in selected markets exclusively includes a Mark II mask and an Arc Reactor with LED light up function in a display case as bonus items.
Conduct experiments with the special Tony Stark figure. This Mech Test Version is absolutely a must-have for any Iron Man collector!
PRODUCT NAMETONY STARK (MECH TEST VERSION) (DELUXE VERSION)
HEIGHTBODY WITH OVER 32 POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS32
SPECIAL FEATURESAN ARTICULATED MECHANICAL ROBOT DUM-E WITH ROTATING BASE AND FIRE EXTINGUISHER, METALLIC SILVER COLORED PAINTING ON THE MECHANICAL BODY DESIGN INCLUDING ARMS AND LOWER LEGS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY HWAN KIM
HEAD PAINTED BY JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY GOX
The 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Tony Stark wearing the prototype of Iron Man suit in Iron Man
- A head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Dark brown colored short hair sculpture
- Body with over 32 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- 5 LED light-up areas located at circle-shaped arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic silver colored painting on the mechanical body design including arms and lower legs
- Real-like mechanical wire details stretch around upper body
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical arm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical boots
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of opened hands (white light, battery operated)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grey colored T-Shirt
- One (1) pair of dark green colored pants
- One (1) pair of black colored knee pads
- One (1) belt with utility pouches
- One (1) articulated mechanical robot Dum-E with rotating base and fire extinguisher***
- A diamond shaped dynamic figure base with Tony Stark workshop themed backdrop
*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version
Exclusive Bonus Accessories for Special Edition:
- One (1) Mark II mask with detailed markings
- One (1) Arc Reactor with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
- Head Sculpted by Hwan Kim
- Head Painted by JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by GOX
Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2022
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
#newproduct #HotToys #IronMan #TonyStark #MechTestVersion #male #Marvel #MCU #comicbook #movie