OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ps4 Peter Parker Custom by AFM with Young Rich Miles Morales

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Just got all my parts in today to make my Custom Ps4 Peter Parker. Pretty happy with him and I didn't use a seamless body. He's got a Damtoys body. Please enjoy the pictures.

Ps4 Peter Parker Custom by AFM with Young Rich Miles Morales 50160157733_5028e06d0b_bDSC09639 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Ps4 Peter Parker Custom by AFM with Young Rich Miles Morales 50160157708_197073a501_bDSC09640 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Ps4 Peter Parker Custom by AFM with Young Rich Miles Morales 50160950227_1c865a7f22_bDSC09641 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Ps4 Peter Parker Custom by AFM with Young Rich Miles Morales 50160701531_700a6fb8ce_bDSC09642 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not using a seamless body!? Who are you and what have you done with the Actionfiguremovies we know and love!? Smile He came out well anyway.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Not using a seamless body!? Who are you and what have you done with the Actionfiguremovies we know and love!? Smile He came out well anyway.

Sometimes I surprise myself. Thanks brother.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He does look pretty good. How do you like the LIM Toys head (I mean in comparison to the video game, as I’m not familiar with the game)?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ps4 Peter Parker Custom by AFM with Young Rich Miles Morales C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:He does look pretty good. How do you like the LIM Toys head (I mean in comparison to the video game, as I’m not familiar with the game)?

Thanks so much. I like the head a lot. They did a pretty good job nailing the likeness. Also the game was really great. I don't play them anymore, but my son is great at them. So I enjoy watching him play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum