OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dungeon Crawlers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

41Dungeon Crawlers - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:01 pm

ReverendSpooky

So excited to see this story continue and return to these characters' adventures. I'm still so impressed by the level of detail on all of your characters, and the humor is as sharp as ever, combined with beautiful photos. The mechanical trap mechanism is ingenious, and I love how they were saved by shoddy dungeon maintenance. Was genuinely excited to see a new post from you, and I was not disappointed.

http://reverendspooky.com

42Dungeon Crawlers - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:37 am

ZombieTestSubject

Lovely bunch of fantasy characters. Great humor and details. Hope there will be more to come.

43Dungeon Crawlers - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Ephiane

Thank You very much All ! It´s fun to me to entertain You. What´s about the Dwarf letters on the wall ? No one can read Dwarf Runes ? Is there really written " Tr... Treasure near ? Laughing

44Dungeon Crawlers - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:00 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Thank You very much All ! It´s fun to me to entertain You. What´s about the Dwarf letters on the wall ? No one can read Dwarf Runes ? Is there really written " Tr... Treasure near ? Laughing

Yes that was a nice touch. Futhark? Oh, I'm gonna get you back for that one. Wink

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

45Dungeon Crawlers - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon Crawlers Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Trap near Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum