OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
The best way to display the extra MK50 accessories IMHO: Empire Toys MK50 statue.

Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories 11765310
Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories 11773110

The wrist ball pegs will accept the HT hands/hand blade etc and the statue is much closer to HT size than the small Crazy Toys MK50 statue. At £20-£40 they are cheap enough to buy multiple and you wont feel bad about cutting them up a bit to fit other accessories like the booster, chicken feet, long blade arm, claw canon etc. The Woo Toys arm canons fit no problem btw so good enough option to display them. Will also make for good hall of armour case filler in background so you can keep the HT figure out front. Paint colour match is good which is a bonus.
Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories 11768210
Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories 11767810
Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories 11784610

It also includes a Tony head that despite lacking paint (not as bad in person but still looks pale, looks worse in photos) would be great for custom Stark figures as size match is good and still some sculpted detail there (compared it to HT MK50 and MK47 heads for reference).

Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories 11772310
Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories 11744410
Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories 11776810

If you can afford to get Multiple HT MK50's then that is awesome and preferable but these statues are a more affordable way to display the accessories if you cant afford to bulk buy HT figures.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting idea, and a viable option indeed. Looks like you are truly dedicated to displaying all those accessories.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting idea, and a viable option indeed. Looks like you are truly dedicated to displaying all those accessories.

I need to save up for a few more but yeah... plan is for the entire shelf to be dedicated to dsiplaying MK50's various modes. Real Swiss Army Suit the 50 is!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool. If space is manageable, I’d spread them out a bit more to show them off better.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Best budget way to display the extra MK50 accessories C8485110

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty cool. If space is manageable, I’d spread them out a bit more to show them off better.

running low on space but gonna try Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum