OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Verycool 1/6 Supermodel Head Sculpt + Female Body Set (2 versions)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Delanie wrote:I'm not getting any pictures

Try clearing your browser and history. Log out, log back in. Sorry, I know it’s a pain, but sometimes I find that helps.

Delanie

thanks mark I got the pics eventually must have been a slow conection.

I did post saying Ignore me but I guess my post was ignored by the site oh well

skywalkersaga

Aw, she’s so pretty, GF! Is she on a s25b?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Aw, she’s so pretty, GF! Is she on a s25b?

Indeed she is. And on an S25B, too. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice! I also appreciate the cute romantic poses you chose to display her in, hee hee. ;D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Nice! I also appreciate the cute romantic poses you chose to display her in, hee hee. ;D

With what she is wearing it was kinda inevitable. Like I said, since Roger wanted in hand photos, I just stuck the head on whatever I happened to have available -- and the Roman Holiday clothes had just arrived as well as the shirt and pants and I was testing how they fit on seamless bodies -- so the rest was just a question of standing them up, devising some basic interrelation, and pointing the phone camera. But I'm glad you liked them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum