OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Category Devil May Cry

Product Type Sixth Scale Figure

Director Andy Hsu

Lead Designer UC Huang

Head Supervisor SHand

Clothing POP Toys

Accessories MATA (Original Asmus Toys Design Team)

Painting MATA (Original Asmus Toys Design Team)

Product ID:DMC501
$210.00USD

ASMUS TOYS THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES : V (DMC V)

(Product ID: DMC501)

The V (DMC V) Sixth Scale Figure features:

· Asmus ADAM body

· Approximately 31 cm tall

· Over 32 points of articulation

Features :

· Super detailed head sculpt accurately depicted from the video game

· One pair of relaxed posture hand

· One pair of weapon holding hand

· One pair of trigger hands

Special features on Clothing:

· Manufactured and designed by POP Toys

· One black leather coat

· One pair of black leather pants

· One skull key chain

· One pair of feet on sandals

Special features in weapons:

· One cane
· One book of V

Accesroies:
· One Asmus Toys Deluxe figure stand

Asmus Toys Online Store Exclusive Inculdes:
. One white haired headculpt of V

ESTIMATE SHIPPING DATE: Q4, 2020

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v010
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v011
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v012
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v015
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v014
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v013
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v110
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v112
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v111
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dmc5v113
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Exc10
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: V (Devil May Cry 5) 1/6 scale action figure Dlc10

#newproduct #AsmusCollectibles #V #DevilMayCry5 #male #videogame

brassco

brassco
Nice tattoos. A PC game and anime. Won't be collecting but i wished they used seamless body.

JohnByng

I agree!

The arms appear to be seamless which is a good start. I wonder if this means that there is now a way of printing onto the silicone (or whatever it is)? Perhaps it will rub off on our fingers!

Either way, a nice looking figure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty impressive, and certainly ambitious. The body appears to be partly seamless -- that is, probably, the two arms and the torso appear to be seamless but individually so. The relatively little definition to the musculature (apparently dictated by the onscreen look) does give the impression of a tattoo sleeve, in the sense of those strange long-sleeves printed to simulate tattoos. Anyway, I would hope it doesn't rub off with handling. I believe ways of painting/printing onto silicone have long existed, they just haven't been particularly popular or cost-effective for the producing companies, least of all with TBLeague (but it has had little tattoo patterns on some of their sets).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum