OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Figure:
Head sculpt x 1 piece
Body x 1 piece
Hand x 4 pair
Gloved hand x1 pair
White T-shirt x 1
Work clothes x 1 piece
White Underwear (with belly piece) x 1 piece
Brown belt (with tool bag) x 1 piece
Purple socks x 1 pair
Handmade leather shoes x1 pair
Toolbox x 1 set

Toolkit list:
1) hand-held hacksaw x 1.
2) horn hammer x 1.
3) Hammer x 1.
4) plumbing wrench x 1.
5) Slotted screwdriver x 1.
6) Phillips screwdriver x 1.
7) wire cutter x1.
Cool vise x 1.
9) Flat jaws x 1.
10) Bevel jaws x 1.
11) Nose pliers x 1.
12) Artisan's knife x 1.
13) tape measure x 1.
14) adjustable wrench x 1.
15) two-way wrench small x 1.
16) two-way wrench large x 1.
17) two-way wrench medium x 1.
18) blue pencil x 1.
19) yellow pencil x 1.
20) hand drill x 1.
21) File x 1

villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown 05bf9910
villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown 520a1710
villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown 13f16010
villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown 7da58c10
villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown 406fcf10
villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown 9bc89a10
villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown B12dc510
villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown 69579f10
villain - NEW PRODUCT: Swtoys FS037 1/6 Scale No.52 Clown 1b49d010

#newproduct #SWToys #Clown #joke #comicbook #male #villain

ahbake

Read on facebook that Sean Dabbs is talking to some vendors (GianToy for one) to block this, since it's a recast of one of his sculpts.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, I thought the head looked familiar. One or more companies have produced sets with very similar heads, but that's just off the top of my head -- they may have been his sculpts or maybe I just can't tell the difference between clowns. Smile I'm not a fan of clowns, personally, but I love the toolset. As for the figure itself, I can't help but find the joints very obvious. Perhaps if they gave him some tattoos that would integrate/partly conceal the joints?

ahbake

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of all the different Joker versions out there, even though I enjoy most of the comics.

Also, there's been an update re: Sean Dabbs/SWToys. SW has agreed to pay Dabbs for his sculpt, so they'll get the actual files to print the head.
If I were Dabbs, I'd be ambivalent about the whole situation... after all, it's one thing to do custom work and sell a few copies here and there, it's quite another to have your unauthorised work of a copyrighted property be sold by an actual company.
Whatever the case, good for Sean to have his work compensated and not just stolen.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ahbake wrote:Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of all the different Joker versions out there, even though I enjoy most of the comics.

Also, there's been an update re: Sean Dabbs/SWToys. SW has agreed to pay Dabbs for his sculpt, so they'll get the actual files to print the head.
If I were Dabbs, I'd be ambivalent about the whole situation... after all, it's one thing to do custom work and sell a few copies here and there, it's quite another to have your unauthorised work of a copyrighted property be sold by an actual company.
Whatever the case, good for Sean to have his work compensated and not just stolen.

Agreed. Thanks for pointing all this out, by the way. We are often completely unaware of the workings of the business behind the scenes.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I need those tools! Unfortunately, they come all bloodied, so a repaint will be needed. The costume may be useful too. As for HS and body... no use for it, unless I go for a future custom figure.
If this figure gets a low price, kinda like the Danver one, I may grab it.

agentghost

agentghost
ahbake wrote:Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of all the different Joker versions out there, even though I enjoy most of the comics.

From one thief to another, "HOW DARE YOU STEAL WHAT I HAVE ORIGINALLY STOLEN?"

Sandron

FreakinLobster wrote:I need those tools! Unfortunately, they come all bloodied, so a repaint will be needed.

Same as this one on eBay.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thanks for the link. Although this one does not send to my country, trough this link you sent me, I found this 1/6 toolbox that just have the perfect tools for my project, ships to my country and have a decent price. I've been looking for this toolbox with a decent price for ages, now I may get 2 of them.

Sandron

I just had a look  at that one and saw this in the description

"1X Tool Box (not included the tool Accessories)

Might be worth checking with the seller.

Edit*

Or try this one from TNS Figures $26 USD - free shipping

"each set come with everything in the photo including the box"

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Once again, thanks a lot for the link for TNS Figures. I had never gone to their site up untill now, but I've read about this store around the forum and they seem legit. Better yet, they've got a pretty neat price for the toolbox, which is amazing!
Unfortunately, at this moment, they're not shipping to my country either. I'm gonna start monitoring this site to see when shipping will get back, and add this store to my radar.

csyeung

csyeung
there must be a lot of joker fans, I see so many versions. I'm glad Sean worked it out.

The tool set is neat.

FreakinLobster wrote:Once again, thanks a lot for the link for TNS Figures. I had never gone to their site up untill now, but I've read about this store around the forum and they seem legit. Better yet, they've got a pretty neat price for the toolbox, which is amazing!
Unfortunately, at this moment, they're not shipping to my country either. I'm gonna start monitoring this site to see when shipping will get back, and add this store to my radar.

I've inquired a few times, they are still not shipping to Canada at the moment unless you pay extra for EMS I believe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum